Sony

Sony

Sony Employee Review

Long working hours

Fun workplace since hr has been very creative with employees engagements. Training opportunities for everyone. So many parties for sales and marketing.

Pros

Healthy lifestyle benefit, Medical coverage, Tools of the trade issuance, Travel insurance

Cons

Long hours of work (up until midnight), No work life balance, Poor incentive scheme

2.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same location

It a fun workplace and learned a lot of new things.

It was great and fun to work with Sony Global, considering that was my first time to work in a shared services for finance. There were a lot of new things that I learned from this company, we have been trained in our HQ Los Angeles,California for 3 months. The knowledge transfer was successful because we only encountered minor challenges while doing the transition. It is pity to say that the company's operations had been ceased because of Management's direction. However, I really enjoyed my journey with Sony because aside from the additional knowledge towards my job, I also gained new friends.
Same location

I wish it will still operating .. (shared-service)

Honestly Sony is my favorite company among the three companies I've worked with, they had a different culture and cool office compare to the different companies. Management is very supportive in every talents they've acquired how I wish the shared service is still operating up to now.

Pros

All is perfect except for workload

Cons

long hours of travelling
Same location

Company is good in terms of salary and benefit. We have work life balance. I stayed in this company for 5 years.

SGBS is one of company that I really stayed for long. I don't have any reasons for leaving except that the termination of contract for employees due to outsourcing of our process to India.

Pros

Free coffee, water, hazzard pay for working in night shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits