Sony

Promoter7 reviews
Philippines7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,084 reviews

Office Day

Every Month we have Office day to conduct training and also conduct Special Training and Advance Training and also we Conduct Product Learning to the New Item of the Year and Month so that we can demonstrate and explain it to the customer properly and well presented...

Pros

Free Breakfast, Lunch and Meryenda

Cons

Fun Activity and Freebies

Enjoyable when giving ideas and information about my product.

My everyday work is challenging because of new persons that i met although I'm demonstrating them the same demo that I've learned from training and because of that my customers service skill had more aggressive in more active. The management of where i am previously work is not that good because of our store has many issues. My co-workers are fun to be with in our workplace or in outside, we had teamwork in selling our products. Actually my job before in not that hard because everyday my job is like carousel, we do the same way. The enjoyable part of my previous is when i give my customers information's and ideas about my products.

promote

every item are not same spec's and some customer do not know about it as a exhibitor/promoter you know about ever item that ask of the customer.

productive and good workplace

need to check the stocks always management are productive co-workers are helpful hardest part is the duty time i enjoyed to assist the customers

enjoying the work everyday by meeting a lot of people.

Normal part is to sold products of sony thats everyday, I learn to be more patience because sometimes there are customers that super demanding if they dont get what they ask for they will leave you in the middle of your conversation, thats the hardest part of this work , " Lost Sale ". The most enjoyable part of this job is of course targeting your monthly quota, coz if you do we will get another incentives for that.

VERY generous company

offers career growth and advancement because of their intensive training

Pros

gives incentives and commission

Cons

low incentives

This is in the Philippines

8:30-5:30, hourlong lunchbreak. Lots of interesting and fun projects, lots of opportunities to meet third parties. There was opportunity to travel, and I really liked the team I worked with. The location was very accessible and the facilities were impressive.

Pros

great location

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Sony
  • Promoter
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?