Sony

Customer Service Representative2 reviews
Philippines2 reviews

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,084 reviews

Good company culture

Overall i am happy with the company, its just that i have to migrate here in the US and leave my job. Company incentives are great, co workers are very friendly and you meet a lot of new friends. we get a lot of walk in customers, products are great so its easy to sell.

Pros

great company incentives

Cons

short breaks

Working with friends.

• Mainly handles the operational and control aspect of Front Desk Representative. • Create ideas to enhance the service for the customer. • Attend to customer queries through (Calls, E-Mails and Walk-in Customer). • Focused on customer complaints, because it is the key in business competencies. • Well-versed in communicating customer in different situations. • Coordinate with Marketing and Sales Department regarding issues and improvements. • Conceptualize/Analyse possible solutions to the problems and discuss them to the superiors. • Conduct interviews and surveys to the customer to identify the requirement of the business. • Provide education to another member to handle a customer complaint. • Learned to generate the concerns of the customer. • Ensure that all queries are answered correct, accurate, and closed transaction accordingly. • Ensure all data or information gather from customer are correct and accurate. • Monitors company assets. • Support other CSR in his/her absence. • Reports to Immediate Superior. The hardest part of working as a contractual is we are always outcast with the regular employees. The most enjoyable part is we get discounts for purchasing Sony Philippines products.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

contractual employee

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sony?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits