Sonic Steel Industries Incorporated

Sonic Steel Industries Incorporated Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Productive work experienced. Communicate properly for a positive output. Cooperation with co-workers must take into consideration . God is Good always .
Salary / Benefits
No career growth at all. You can’t use your knowledge as an engineer because the only priority of the supervisors and manager are the Iron sheets not to be torn. And that will be your priority as well.
Pros
Hmm, free vitamins?
Cons
All are cons..
Salary / Benefits
I've worked from my previous company for twelve hours a day and six days a week. I learned how to do auto cad, data analyzing, supervising. At my previous company it was simple but a bit lack of safety measures. The hardest part of my job is shifting of schedule from day to night and also having only one day off in a week. I enjoyed a lot from the said job was having a good friends, subordinates, and leaders.
Pros
productive, breaktime, and a lot to learn
Cons
long hours, lack of day off, insufficient salary and benefits
Salary / Benefits
Decision making is the hardest part because its reflect your skill and need more mental concentration to see what will happen next. Fun place to work even though stress is always there.
Salary / Benefits
galvanized steel manufacturing aluminum and zinc coating, with pre treatment and painted. full hard and annealed process produced as coils and form into different designs
Salary / Benefits
theres no cooperation My manager always blame us even its his fault my other co-worker are didn't cooperate i enjoyed most of the time spending time with those contractual worker rather than those regular worker
Pros
free vitamins every month
Salary / Benefits
My co-workers are very cool there, especially my immediate superior.