Soliman Security Services Inc.

Soliman Security Services Inc. Work-Life Balance reviews

Philippines31 reviews

Clear
4.4Salary & Benefits

Very productivity

Challenging and productivity which developing our knowledge skill and advance technology throughout the culture and tradituon of security industry. When I be there I'm thanks full for a being one of us. They supervised me in the future of management and supervision of the company that I used know.

Pros

Yes free lunch

Cons

Smile and great people evereaday

Work 12hrs duty with my plasure compedent to secure all responsibilities are covered.Protict life and properties.Check bag incomming and out going employe.

Ten

Staffs are oriented good hospitality..updated in giving salary higher values in comes security training..benefits are updated..standard security ageny

Supportive to their personnel

Soliman Security agency is very accommodating to their employees and applicants. They have a WAVE training work attitude values enhancement training before they deploy their personnel

Pros

Free lunch, bond withdrawal, company loan and vale

Productive and efficient

Very nice company.. Productive.. All the staff here is very approachable.. Nice place to work with.. Efficient staff and supervisors as well.. Nice wages

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

much on pushing the moral of our guards, enhance their knowledge on securing our clients.

keeping the high level of competence to our guards on the field, i've learned a lot on how to deal different people and different situation, in our job we have to be more vigilance and patience because most of the time we are in field, hardest part is when the rainy season comes and most enjoyable is seeing your guards doing their jobs with or without seeing them. To the management our Boss is very supportive to us.

Pros

free lunch

Good Company

The company was so stable and the management was also good. There was so much fun working in this company. There was trainings and seminars that could attend and there was so much growth in the company.

Colleagues are fun to work with

this was I can say my "stepping stone" towards my HR career. I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to advance my career within the company for a short period of time. I am also grateful for the opportunity to be sent out to attend several trainings and seminars.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

low salary

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Soliman Security Services Inc.?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soliman Security Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Soliman Security Services Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Soliman Security Services Inc. in popular locations

• Soliman Security Services Inc.
  • Work-Life Balance