Soliman Security Services Inc.

Soliman Security Services Inc. Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines31 reviews

Clear
4.4Salary & Benefits

Working in Soliman I would say is a great opportunity for me, it helped me alot, not only in the security field but also in safety.

It's nice working in Solilman SiSI. In addition to the bigger salary the shorter the working hours so you have more time with your family and yourself

Pros

Free snacks/foods during training and lot of trainings opportunuties.

Ten

Staffs are oriented good hospitality..updated in giving salary higher values in comes security training..benefits are updated..standard security ageny

Productive and efficient

Very nice company.. Productive.. All the staff here is very approachable.. Nice place to work with.. Efficient staff and supervisors as well.. Nice wages

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Very easy to apply no hustle

My work in Soliman is good. No delay in salary, complete benifits. They will in every possible way they can help you. Employees were also attentive to your needs.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Nothing to say

Its all about good environment workplace to have

In the company I can say that 100% I'm satisfied with our management because of our benefits compensation is almost paid, and here our company a lot of program for our own benefits particulars Security and Safety Seminars and Training matters.

Pros

its depend the clients

Cons

Always because its a part of our job as our duties and responsibility

Our Boss here in this company is so kind to the employee. We have so many benefits such as healthcard, birthday cash gift, transportation allowance, free uniforms with uniform cash allowance, 13th month and christmas bunos.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

no employee appraisal and no promotion

Colleagues are fun to work with

this was I can say my "stepping stone" towards my HR career. I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to advance my career within the company for a short period of time. I am also grateful for the opportunity to be sent out to attend several trainings and seminars.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

low salary

more on serious type/boring

Filing documents Assisting security employees Answering phone calls/queries Co -workers are more on serious type Having good time with them ...

Pros

free breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner

Cons

too strict...

productive and very challenging of being a security officer dealing everyday to different people

i learned how important of teamwork in any job and tasking. I enjoy to work different people, the hardest work for me is when my co-worker is not cooperative.

Pros

free board and lodging with allowances and going home evrey 6 months or every year

Cons

depriving my religion beliefs

Productive and just having fun.

listing the incoming and out of personnel. don't talk to no one in line of duty. good cooperative, helpful so far, it's good no hard for me. every pay day.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Soliman Security Services Inc.?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soliman Security Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Soliman Security Services Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Soliman Security Services Inc. in popular locations

• Soliman Security Services Inc.
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?