Soliman Security Services Inc.

Soliman Security Services Inc. Management reviews

Philippines31 reviews

Clear

Very productivity

Challenging and productivity which developing our knowledge skill and advance technology throughout the culture and tradituon of security industry. When I be there I'm thanks full for a being one of us. They supervised me in the future of management and supervision of the company that I used know.

Pros

Yes free lunch

security

nice and good . i learned how to communicate civillans management is ok culture is nice is that one of my security have an argument with employes and they assult the employe is that there is an basketball league

Pros

free lun

Cons

1hour

Fun Workplace

its a typical day of work because of they have good and approachable employees. I learned a lot here and they are willing to teach their trainees the management is good and kind the culture is also good they have alot of activities hardest part is when the deadline of the work is coming the enjoyable part is almost everyday

Pros

Free Lunch and Meryenda

Cons

some Rush works

Its all about good environment workplace to have

In the company I can say that 100% I'm satisfied with our management because of our benefits compensation is almost paid, and here our company a lot of program for our own benefits particulars Security and Safety Seminars and Training matters.

Pros

its depend the clients

Cons

Always because its a part of our job as our duties and responsibility

much on pushing the moral of our guards, enhance their knowledge on securing our clients.

keeping the high level of competence to our guards on the field, i've learned a lot on how to deal different people and different situation, in our job we have to be more vigilance and patience because most of the time we are in field, hardest part is when the rainy season comes and most enjoyable is seeing your guards doing their jobs with or without seeing them. To the management our Boss is very supportive to us.

Pros

free lunch

Productive and Challenging

As a security officer everyday is a challenging day to experience. It's like any other jobs encountered ups and down but as a hired and trained person every challenges turned into positive ending. The management provides us training to enhance our skills when it comes to security jobs. The hardest part of the job was when some people trying to argue and impose their own understanding about your job and you cant even explain your side why you are doing it but of course as a law enforcer imposing company rules and regulations policies should be implemented accordingly.

Good Company

The company was so stable and the management was also good. There was so much fun working in this company. There was trainings and seminars that could attend and there was so much growth in the company.

Good

If you will do your responsibilities then its nice to say your happy doing it because you want to earn money everyday, I learned how to be patience with my company and co-workers. Management is not bad as they assist you. Enjoyable because there is sports to be participated,

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Soliman Security Services Inc.?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soliman Security Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Soliman Security Services Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Soliman Security Services Inc. in popular locations

• Soliman Security Services Inc.