Soliman Security Services Inc.

Soliman Security Services Inc. Job Security & Advancement reviews

Philippines31 reviews

Clear
4.5Job Security & Advancement

Very productivity

Challenging and productivity which developing our knowledge skill and advance technology throughout the culture and tradituon of security industry. When I be there I'm thanks full for a being one of us. They supervised me in the future of management and supervision of the company that I used know.

Pros

Yes free lunch

Ten

Staffs are oriented good hospitality..updated in giving salary higher values in comes security training..benefits are updated..standard security ageny

Happy workplace

I learned a lot from SOLIMAN security services. In my SOLIMAN days i take the opportunity to become security officer. I learned how importance what is team work, loving the profession aswell.

A good place for internship

My experience as an intern was both fun and knowledgeable. I have learned the basics in the accounting field. I was also an intern in the HR department which helped me in communicating in an office environment.

Pros

free lunches

Supportive to their personnel

Soliman Security agency is very accommodating to their employees and applicants. They have a WAVE training work attitude values enhancement training before they deploy their personnel

Pros

Free lunch, bond withdrawal, company loan and vale

productive and enjoyable workplace

everyday is a learning process in the field of security.theirs no definite definition for security.every now and then we are encountering different type of hazard,threat and risk.every security should always focus and enjoy their job.

Productive and Challenging

As a security officer everyday is a challenging day to experience. It's like any other jobs encountered ups and down but as a hired and trained person every challenges turned into positive ending. The management provides us training to enhance our skills when it comes to security jobs. The hardest part of the job was when some people trying to argue and impose their own understanding about your job and you cant even explain your side why you are doing it but of course as a law enforcer imposing company rules and regulations policies should be implemented accordingly.

Our Boss here in this company is so kind to the employee. We have so many benefits such as healthcard, birthday cash gift, transportation allowance, free uniforms with uniform cash allowance, 13th month and christmas bunos.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

no employee appraisal and no promotion

Good Company

The company was so stable and the management was also good. There was so much fun working in this company. There was trainings and seminars that could attend and there was so much growth in the company.

Colleagues are fun to work with

this was I can say my "stepping stone" towards my HR career. I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to advance my career within the company for a short period of time. I am also grateful for the opportunity to be sent out to attend several trainings and seminars.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

low salary

Soliman Security are best security for me

One of the most productive in security training in the phillipines

Pros

more benefit

Cons

pro concern to all security personel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soliman Security Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Soliman Security Services Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Soliman Security Services Inc. in popular locations

• Soliman Security Services Inc.
  • Job Security & Advancement