Solaire Resort and Casino

Solaire Resort and Casino Employee Reviews

Philippines183 reviews

Great place to work. Most of the people are experienced from different countries and world wide talents. So blessed to be part of the team but I need to leave because I moved to a new location.

Prestigious Resort

Working in a prestegious resort, guest service office is a privilege. However, people seem to forget we work as a team and people are cold. Bosses are very condescending.

Okay

Generally, company is a good place to stay but of course, needs some revisiting in terms of employee engagement, compensation and benefits, and leadership

Pros

Food, laundry services (for some), uniform, parking, onsite clinic, are all provided. Salary offers can be also flexible.

Cons

Long hours. Politics.

Employees needs to have a union

Toxic Managers who clearly has favoritism, toxic bosses who doesn't appreciate the hard work you just did, clearly all they think about is making money for the casino and will clearly sell you out even if you're in the right.Salary is very low and not competitive.Doesn't give out any bonuses, only the 13th and 14th month.Doesn't give a retirement plan for some aging employees who are still rank and file.only good thing here are the friends that you make.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

short break, healthcare, low low salary

Stressful. Toxic environment

Toxic and stressful working environment. The management sucks.The distribution is not fair. Very hard to file leave. Low salary for a casino dealer job

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Hard to file leave

Safe and grandeur work place

Best employer in my entire career experience, hopefully be back someday. Looks like you work abroad if you will be able to work in Solaire. Benefits and good compensation package also.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long travel

no growth professionally and personally.

Solaire Resort and casino is have suitable working area in overall. But the workplace culture and management is very biased and poorly cooperation, disorganized inter department connection. There no growth professionally and as person.

Pros

free 1 day meal, internal gym for employees

Cons

working culture is poor, hr and internal department poor service, no professional growth, slow promotion, low yearly increment

I enjoyed working in solaire resort and casino. And I've learned a lot when it comes to customer service and task

I really enjoyed working in solaire resort and casino. But because of the pandemic they need to reduce staff. But overall the benefits and compensation is great. And I enjoyed working with staffs

Pros

Free lunch, free uniform, good benefits and compensation

Good experience and fast-paced

It was fun overall. The work environment sometimes can be unhealthy but it depends on how you handle it. Very strict when it comes to presentation aka uniforms and full make up for women. Plus required to wear heels which was torture for those who work as a hostess/waitress in the VIP restaurant section.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hard rough hours

Collaborative and innovative environment

I love that there is always cross-functional collaboration and support. The management practices a distributed leadership style that helps to increase employee engagement. Although the company faced tough competition, the company managed to stay on top through an environment that encouraged constant innovation.

Pros

Ample autonomy that encourages constant innovation

You can learn a lot of things ,colleagues are friendly and accommodating, they provide lots of different types of trainings for their employees for them to enhance more there skills and ability.

Pros

Free duty meals. And high in terms of security

Fun and productive

Verry good ambiance, fun place, teaeam works, amazing work place, the best place to work with. No discrimination... Everything is perfect. Verry nice place to work..

Pros

Free food

Competetive Workplace and exciting

This field of work is also exciting. It gives an idea on what we will do and on how to set up the area by guiding by our leader. It also gives an excellent experience with this kind of famous hotel in manila.

Pros

Free Lunch break

Cons

Benefits is good. Work level performance should be proven to superior. Attendance is monitored. Alot of security measure in the facility.

When someone is absent u need to extended in 8hours duty. Somehow enjoyable during birthdays and event. Management has a heart to all employee. Time management is needed.

Pros

Free meal, free stay in the hotel due for emergency purposes, free proctective garment

Cons

Long hours of duty 12 hrs but 2 day off, one meal a day, no visiting in the facility

Fun and energetic workmates

A lot of room for career growth. But sometimes very difficult to work especially when there is a team member on sick leave because you will shoulder all of his work

Pros

Free lunch and free parking

Cons

Stressful job sometimes

Productivity and funwork place

Productivity and fun workplace,I learn the proper cleaning and proper beddings.my hardest part from beggining is how the good and the proper beddings.

Pros

Free lunch, free uniform free transpo

Cons

Kota basis

Best place to work if you need high salary

Not best to work if you have family. Shifting schedules. The free food and uniform is the real deal. You can come to work with casual clothes. Free shuttle for employees

solaire manila is awesome

solaire manila is great company. but for me having my own family i need to step it up. grow more for my kids to have a better future and secure their needs

They are so friendly and easy to approach if you have your conserns on your work schedule and etc... even the bosses or the bosses are friendly and you will not hesitate to approach them if you ask the any of it...

Housekeeping

it enhance my communication with my guest . also my working area i easy get to in . the management was quite good. but i need more income so i can help my family and fulfill all my goals in life

Great place to start your career

Best experience that I had. Work and life are very well balanced. They give priority to there employee and make sure that they are well and in good hands even if you are not in the premises of the casino.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Solaire Resort and Casino. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits