SOFTWARE VENTURES INTERNATIONAL

SOFTWARE VENTURES INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews

Its a productive workplace, but there is no security of tenure

Its a productive workplace, but there is no security of tenure. Doing the project with teamwork and trust with coworkers will always be an advantage for its success.

Pros

With incentives

Good to start career

It's a good place to start your IT career. You have to have patience to deal with some people who have some attitude. Old school style of management and thinking.

Not satisfactory

- Poor management - Work environment is not that good - No significant work challenges and opportunities provided - Work office is okay - Above average salary package

Great Job low Salary

Great place to start a career in BPO When you enter a large company, you're taking part in a machine that's been around for a long time. As such, there is typically an established way of doing things. As soon as you walk in, you will know what your job is, how you fit into your department and over time you'll even learn the obvious pathways for promotions. This isn't the right route for everyone, but if you want to go into a job with a sense of stability and a well-defined path for advancement, larger companies typically have great templates already in place.

Pros

Good People

Cons

Low Salary

Everyday learning, productive and good benefits.

Being a Data Analyst in SVI was fun, because everyone there treats you like you were a family to them, also because everyday you could learn something different so it's a never ending learning. At the management of SVI I learned to be more careful and to be more observant. The hardest part of the Job was for the employee to reach the designated quota, there's a lot of pressure above our head.

Pros

Free transportation

Fun Workplace

Here was my first job but the company did not last long. Very cool and fun work environment as everyone knows anyone and people are all outgoing and down to earth.

Pros

Good Working Emvironment

Cons

The company already closed

The hardest part of the job is to stay awake all night just to finish everything. But the enjoyable part is to know that you are not working alone and team is very important.

Cons

Long hours of work

Fun

help employees to manage their time in the office properly teaches employees to be keen in analysis my co workers are friendly and approachable

Good traning and working ground for IT and programmers

Give sessions to different lectures like basic accounting, how to become good business analyst, planning and managing projects, information system designing and lot more where the president himself gives the lectures. My co workers are nice and willing to help when you need them.

Cons

long hour of travel time from cavite to ortigas

Happy to be at the office and do my job everyday

Everyday was a busy day, we hardly talked to each other because time was gold, we need to reach our qouta so we all concentrated in every images that appear in our monitor. My co-encoders were all good, the happy moment we enjoyed was during lunch time and coffee time, where we can rest all our fingers and eyes for just 30 minutes, but we are all happy when our boss let us watch a short video of who benefited our work.

Pros

i have job.

Cons

small salary, not enough for my family

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SOFTWARE VENTURES INTERNATIONAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits