Sobida Motors Corporation

Sobida Motors Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Pros: Most people are niceBest place for fresh gradsWill learn a lot in productionCons:HR not approachableImpossible targets to reachNot so good environment
Pros
Nice People
Cons
Poor environment
Salary / Benefits
Ive learned a lot of this company from nothing to competitive individual with a generous and suppportive heads and co employees.As one of them i assure that Im a competitve individual package with my skills
Salary / Benefits
The environment is not conducive for working. Safety of the personnel should be a priority of the management. Working here makes me realize that manufacturing setting is not for me.
Salary / Benefits
Know your responsibilities and know your limitation between your supervisor ..do not absent at be on time with your schedule..clean your area before leaving..
Salary / Benefits
The company is only good for newly graduates, low salary, unhealthy environment and a very annoying management that doesn't appreciate workers, but a good experience for new grads.
Salary / Benefits
Automotive remanufacturing is at its infancy in the Philippines. So the company that started it offers many opportunities for growth, like market acceptance, adjustments and adaptation of government regulations, and myriad challenges in management, engineering, production, and organization. For those who love challenges, those who are elated in making an impact through their contribution, those who tinkers with what makes organization works, this is the company to be with.
Pros
Has a lot of more than average benefits to the common workers, and recognizes talents.
Salary / Benefits
Productive. I do learned a lot in the company.Work place is nice and the people I worked with.They taught me in different aspect, the work itself and even personal development.
Salary / Benefits
The company is about re-manufacturing trucks. Its fun to work in this company and the workers are friendly. The ambiance of the workplace is also good.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job is that the job offered to me was not relevant on my course. I was able to communicate on different departments because my department head allowed me to explore.
Salary / Benefits
- you get to learn and use different software. - they allow seminars/training for new software they acquire - good workplace and equipment suited for design
Salary / Benefits
The relationship between HR Colleagues are really good, beginning from the messenger up to the HR Manager. We see to it that we help other and we support each other's back.
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work and very challenging role in this company with skilled co workers. i learn a lot to this company. i enjoy designing and protoyping.
Pros
free food
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
their plant may affect health conditions of their employees because of the material they are using to paint their products friendly office mates
Salary / Benefits
Challenging, I need to go at work early 30 minutes before working time everyday for filling pending documents and multi-tasking at working time. I learned how to deal with different types of customer and co-workers and how to handle with it. Hardest part of my job before every time my superior out on his post i'm the one in charge and need to decide on my own with the critical problems inside the workshop and at the same time outside the workshop (warranty units) like customers need for assistance or rescue to their vehicle stalled. The most enjoyable part was every time i received good feed backs from the customers.
Salary / Benefits
*6 working days*In this company I learned to communicate to different types of people and skilled worker and learned production line of truck manufacturer.*Regarding the management is not well is stablished for my opinion.*Co-workers is great and responsible.*The hardest thing i encountered so far is how to meet the expectation of the management regarding the creation of standard of all components of every area on the plant.*The most enjoyable in this company is when you seen your design works in actual production.