SMDC

SMDC Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I worked in SMDC as a Property Specialist. My job is to offer condominiums and house and lot to clients. Most of the time we're on the mall giving some fliers and discussing our products with our clients. My job in SMDC is more related to sales.
Pros
Quota based salary
Cons
If you can't sell for 3 months you have no allowance.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to start a Real Estate Career. Work is fun, meeting new and different people everyday. Challenge in client prospecting until closing a deal.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy and learned more in this company when it comes to sales, being professional and knowledgeable for what am i selling. I've also learned to my manager how to sell a condominium and how to present and to get a possible client.
Salary / Benefits
The usual days at smdc as an intern is just like work you just get through the day. I learn many things like how to be a professional and how to compose myself properly when facing employees.
Salary / Benefits
you need to work hard in order to get the chance to get the target market. travelling from one place to another and give fliers. Yearly event like concert for a cause
Pros
free lunch on trainings
Salary / Benefits
Position provides time freedom allowing complete self strategy to come up with plan in executing successful sales output. Company provides basic training to agents prior to field work. Its a good working environment with positive and lively people.
Salary / Benefits
Smdc is one of the leading company in philippines, i like smdc is too many project here in manila where you want to nearest places you want to stay and this is really accisible project
Cons
Depends on my duty if i want to OT
Salary / Benefits
shifting schedule is always there, you just have to be confident on talking clients and be able to gain the trusts because that would be the key to have a sale. The only thing that i have learned is that, never judge each person that you talked to. In the industry of sales, you need to observe and respect each client.
Pros
allowance will be given to you each month.
Cons
8 hours minimum
Salary / Benefits
Being a sales person will give you the opportunity to interact with potential clients and at the same time it will enhance your communication skills..
Salary / Benefits
One of the fastest growing players in the Philippine real estate industry, specializing in the development of sophisticated and luxurious residential condominiums. Environment with intense but fulfilling work experience
Pros
Great teamwork
Cons
Office was located inside the mall and wasnt nice place at all.
Salary / Benefits
the job is very rewarding event though it is quota based. My colleagues are very helpful in terms of closing the sale. You will bring out the best in you once you join the sales team.
Salary / Benefits
SMDC has a 5 star office and a friendly environment, lots of incentive from the company. Lots of projects that easy to sell in metro manila...........
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a brand new day. I learned a lot of things in sales and different kind of people specially the clients. The management its nice. My co-workers are nice too. The hardest part of the job is when the client change their mind and it makes me feel more challenging. Challenge to get more clients and produce more sales.
Pros
I can hold my own time. I can work anytime and anywhere.
Salary / Benefits
My everyday routine as a Property Specialist is stressful yet rewarding. i learned so many things in my workplace hot to cater different kinds of people. my coworkers especially the senior, had taught me so many things that helped me to continue striving hard.
Salary / Benefits
A type of work that really enjoyable, I learned a lot of things like talking to a very difficult person in a compose manner. The management are very cooperative. Also my co workers are very accommodating and giving help to each other. The hardest part is when we commit the unit to a client and then the unit will get by the other group because of holding expiration. The most enjoyable part is when we go out of town to do team building. It is very fun because you will learn at the same time you will relaxing.
Pros
free lunch, load in calling customer was provided by the company, medical benefits
Salary / Benefits
I haven't started traveling but what I like is you can work, make calls and emails at home. Working here gives me more pressure because you really have to get sales first before you travel.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Pressure
Salary / Benefits
We do have our own time to find a prospective clients. I learned how to deal with any kinds of client. The management is very caring in their employees, they make sure that their employees is very comfortable in their job. But the hardest part of this job is where do you find the client that is going buy the property that you are selling.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
Install condominium main doors I learned here is to be patience in my job It has a good management My co worker are all hardworking The hardest part is if our material are very limited The most enjoyable part when we are claiming our commission.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Long hour
Salary / Benefits
Working in a Real-state Company is very challenging, there are ups and downs specially on sales. But its more bit of exciting than finding it hard. Do have a decent salary that will lead you to save money and raise your family. Applying some techniques is required in this particular job in order for us to increase our sales.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Too much pressure
Salary / Benefits
I find that that SMDC is perfect as a training ground for employment but not fine in terms of security and advancement. In terms of salary and benefits like the usual mandatory benefits are given but not much in terms of motivating people.
Pros
Perfect as training ground
Cons
Overloaded in terms of work assigned