SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines151 reviews
Salary / Benefits
If I dont need a change of plans i wouldnt resign. This is the best company I have been. If there are 2 day offs it will be perfect, i dont mind working on holidays because you'll be rewarded if ur store reaches its quota.
Cons
You only get 1 day off but the rest is great.
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work, is a continuous customer service, processing cash and charge transactions. What i've learned to this job was to make customer first. The hardest part of my job is when I cant please the guest, but the most enjoyable part of the job is when you see your guest happy towards your service and it was being recognized. The workplace and culture keeps me learning.
Salary / Benefits
Very productive and will really learned a lot of thing that will enhance our skill and widen our knowledge. Full of experience not just on my field of study but also learned something in terms of technical. Enjoyed being part of the team wherein it shows teamwork and cooperation in every piece or part of our work. The management is good and all I can say with my manager, she is one of the best. The workplace is also good.
Salary / Benefits
Im so happy to be part of this company, having my kind manager and friendly co-workers. I hope that company have a successful in future
Salary / Benefits
Good customer service. I learned how to handle unexpected situations in the company. My co- workers are nice. I'm happy there especially when I make a sale that only means that the customer trust me.
sm mart inc
always having time to each other making some playfun to gain friendliness to become as one and make a good teamwork to achieve goals .

northpark noodles house

always having a lot of customer and having always a rush time thats why more improvement i become on this company and it enhance my skill to decide fast and create a solution on every problem ive been through .
Pros
having 3times break
Cons
2hours all over
Salary / Benefits
As a first time on a job, its hard for me to find a job. but thank you to this company they give me a chance to work with them and gave me experience.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
First job first experience in the outside world. Strict management but taught you to be responsible for your duties. Taught me to interact with different personalities..
Benefits
Cons
No security in job
Salary / Benefits
I work here every6 weekend. I am a working student by that time, I work every saturday and sunday 8 hours a day. And at the same time I study at taguig city university.
Pros
No free meal
Cons
8 Hours
Salary / Benefits
working at sm is not so hard..same routine every day. you will learned how to deal with the different type of person with different personality.i enjoy working with my workmate i treat them as my second family.
Salary / Benefits
Since the company is very stable, SM is the place to be. Management is very supportive and is open to suggestions for improvement of existing processes
Pros
Sales Incentive
Cons
Extension of healthcare to immediate family members
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed the 8 hours everyday with one day rest day in one week. I learned on how to be a good employer, and it gives me more knowledge on how to communicate with costumers. The management is good\, they are strict to their rules and regulations. Having a different partners everyday in counter it feels nervous because you don't know their attitudes but when you know how to deal with their attitudes there'll be no problem about it. Everyday is difficult day but it is work , this is my work , so I will work hard because I told them when they hired me that I will do all my best.. The enjoyable part of my job is to give the satisfactions of every costumers.
Pros
When we get the target of every end of the month they give Gift Cash.
Cons
We stand 8 hours with 2 inches of heels
Salary / Benefits
Good training ground. SM will develop you holistically.
One thing that I like the most from the company is its dynamic work environment. You will be challenged yet by the end of the day you will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
Im a Visual Merchandiser in Forever 21 who is capable to merchandise all the department and section within the stores.
I learned a lot in terms of Visual Merchandising in this company. Different styes and techniques that are essential in VM.

The management here are firmed in implementing their guidelines and procedure in terms of company policies.

My co workers here help me a lot in terms of giving their ideas in related with our job. Theres is no hard part of this job because i love what I'm doing and I can say that is the enjoyable part of my job. The only problem is the salary and growth.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot especially cashiering and on how to communicate other people or customers in terms of the items etc. I enjoyed a lot at Sm because of the friends of mine, and the regular co- workers are not hard to find their abilities to communicate to us as a new employee at SM NORTH.
Salary / Benefits
I can say that since ive started here, I rate them perfect , for almost 6 yrs in sercice to this company, I learned a lot and I owe it to them, they taught all their employess to become a responsible in all aspects of life and work. The management is all great. I enjoy every moment of my time here.
Salary / Benefits
i learned to be one of the cashiers who are very active on there work. we are offering some fliers to customers to apply for a credit cards which each of the cashiers have 200 pcs of it on the end of the month. and i try to be one of them just to practice my communication skills.
Salary / Benefits
Fun, easy day at work. i have learned to talk with the customer with confidence. The management was fair enough. my co-workers were friendly. Hardest part was queuing time. Most enjoyable part was the games.
Pros
Lunch time
Cons
Long hours of standing
Salary / Benefits
One of a good place to work, the management is all good overseeing their subordinates worked. Has a happy hour time to bond with your workmates.
Salary / Benefits
For me i find my job at The Sm Mart Inc very challenging because you don't only get to serve customer's needs but you have a lot of accountability because we are also accepting bills payment.
Salary / Benefits
working and studying in the school at the same time is fun and a oppurtunity to learn more. with a christ center community and advance learning facility and well trained professor and superior.