SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines151 reviews
Salary / Benefits
If I dont need a change of plans i wouldnt resign. This is the best company I have been. If there are 2 day offs it will be perfect, i dont mind working on holidays because you'll be rewarded if ur store reaches its quota.
Cons
You only get 1 day off but the rest is great.
Salary / Benefits
As checker i can say that my skills in sales and my pr developed here. I am a very silent person. Having this work makes to be more active since attending to customers is one of our responsibility.
Salary / Benefits
hard working person and always has a perseverance in everything that i do. and also willing to learn more to be a productive and effective employee to help the success of the company i applying for.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Working with a prestigious company is great experience and I've learned much of the things that are really useful for the process of making the firm meets it's short term and long term objectives.
Salary / Benefits
it's good the employee benefits and security is good also the co cashiers and the superiors are well trained and we learned very month because we have our sm learn every month that's why we learned continuously.
Salary / Benefits
my first work after school enjoyed a lot
i learn to communicate to other people

team work in work place

i didn't feel the hardest part of the job because all of us are working together
Salary / Benefits
I learned so much on my current company especially how to handled clients and concerned, the hardest part of the job is the network down on my home branch where all switches and routers need an re-configure
Salary / Benefits
being an employee at SM mart inc I learned about good customer service by giving our customers what they need and satisfaction.
the most enjoyable part of my job is when every time our customer give a good compliment to us.
Pros
in house savings
Cons
under staffs
Salary / Benefits
toxic, sometimes 36 straight hours work. no life/work balance. often you'll eat when your about to go home. overtime not being payed. promotion is terrible.
Cons
very long hours
Salary / Benefits
SM Mart Inc is a good company, though not offering a long term employment since they are practicing a contract based employment. Good for nurses not planning on going abroad.
Pros
Secured.
Cons
No regularization.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun. Long ours work. High benifit for regular employee. Many encentives for regular employee.difficult days when peak seasons and holidays seasons
Pros
Free medical check up
Salary / Benefits
Its very tiring and you always fucos on your customers all the time. You need to be attentive always. Its about learning how you interact with different people.
Salary / Benefits
The salary was good, many benefits that you could get while working, fun working with co-employees, very challenging while facing different attitudes of customers
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Not accessible from my house to work place
Salary / Benefits
I work 9hrs. a day, they don't require OT.
I learn to communicate more to customers and also I have good relations with my co-employees. I learned Good Customer Service. The salary is Minimum and i also i have complete benefits. The hardest part of my job is to secure the place and communicate with foreigners.
Salary / Benefits
Happy environment since you were able to meet other people.
giving you opportunities for career improvement.

My communication skills and handling customers was excellently trained.
Pros
benefts were almost complete
Cons
work schedule
Salary / Benefits
Depends on the kind of boss you'll be assigned with. Nice work experience but stressful. Too many workload assigned for one person. You'll be called a clerk but your job isn't at all clerical.
Salary / Benefits
While I'm still worked in this company I learned to have a friendly attitudes since I need to assist several customers. I enjoyed to work with them.
Salary / Benefits
* A typical day at work is that when I start from answering calls as soon as I reach my table. My supervisor hand me the daily task which I make sure that I finish my duties before the end of the day.

* What I have learned from my past employers is that to be flexible, dependable even without too much supervision. Can easily adjust to a work environment and be able to courteously and politely communicate with different people from all walks of life.

* Each offices has a different workplace culture with a different types of peers and superiors. Just learn to deal with them and try to respect each others point of views.

* The hardest part of the job is when you are new to the company and you don"t know where and how to start your duties. Good thing I always had a very patient officemate that I can reach out in all office matters.

* The most enjoyable part of my job is that when I feel that I am essential to the company that I am working with. It boost my self-confidence and I get more inspired and push myself to work harder to achieve higher.
Pros
free annual check-up
Cons
long hours of travel from my place to my work station
Salary / Benefits
i learned about more on costumer service.giving them what they want in obedient manner. and work as a team to increase the sales.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
1hr lunch 30mins. coffe break super time to time dont break the rules and regulation because there's more penalty so be on time
Salary / Benefits
Excellent company and nice officers, they always understand your situation.
Everything is well organized