SM Mart Inc.
SM Mart Inc. Employee Review

Recommended

September 25, 2019
- can learn how to communicate with different types of people
- the management and benefits are good

- working for 9.5 hours a day makes employees tired and stress but the 2 days off is great

- helping others by assisting them in processing their benefits is a good feeling
December 28, 2017
Same role
HR SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) - Philippines
Working with SM for 7 years is such fulfilling one, this is where I started my HR Career, I have learned to become people oriented and develop my interpersonal skill. In this company, seems like your friends with everybody especially when youre from HR, every employee recognized you. The hardest part of the job is filling up the plantilla during peak season, so we have to outsource outside just to fill it up. The enjoyable part is you meet a lot of people.
August 11, 2016
Same role
HR Supervisor (Former Employee) - Pasay City
Good training ground. SM will develop you holistically.
One thing that I like the most from the company is its dynamic work environment. You will be challenged yet by the end of the day you will learn a lot.
October 28, 2019
Same location
Sr. Manager (Former Employee) - SM Cubao
SM is a good company to work with. I have stayed there for four years and enjoyed my stay. In terms of work life balance you have to schedule or plan you vacation from 1st Q to 3rd Q of the year since last quarter is the busiest months of the year. If you are looking for a company that would help you develop your career it is one of the company i highly recommend.