SM Mart Inc.
SM Mart Inc. Employee Review

fun workplace at Cyou Optical Shop

February 28, 2019
hardest part of my Job is when the customers complained about our products.. And we handled carefully. And all my colleagues are very understanding and kind.. They are so very nice
Salary / Benefits
Pros
direct to employer all our concerns
Cons
free hours
February 7, 2018
Sales Associates (Current Employee) - Makati City
Working at SM Mart Inc. for 13 years was a great experience. I've been able to develop my personal character being a service provider in retail form. I've learned many kinds of strategies about selling and how to make high sales. I become a confident person when approaching people. Company has provided many enjoyable activities while we are working at the same time.
Pros
Gift certificate Incentives quarterly.
Cons
Midnight sched when have a sale events.
September 18, 2016
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - manila
working at sm is not so hard..same routine every day. you will learned how to deal with the different type of person with different personality.i enjoy working with my workmate i treat them as my second family.
October 27, 2015
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Philippines
great and smile and maintained eye contact when you assist the customer and promote the new product.maintained the cleanliness of the store,cooperate to the team and make the plan for the everyday style of selling the new product that we promote to the customer.
Pros
free lunch, cinema.in the break time