SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Work-Life Balance reviews

Salary / Benefits
We entertain all customers on their needs then i've learn on how we can sell and how we talk to them politely without any complains. Especially if the customers was annoyed and anger not seeing their needs in rush time mostly when the store is 10 minutes before closed.
Pros
Free Foods every december and year opener
Salary / Benefits
I would say, my one year stay in Sm was very exciting, everyday is a new learning and different tasks. Although sometimes there could be a problem but your superiors are always there to help and support you.
Pros
Free lunches on my department
Cons
Long hours, too many rules to follow
Salary / Benefits
No overtime pay-esp for HRs-some superiors are slave driversExperience-Very useful for next employment-recommended for fresh graduates, once regularized make sure to seek for other jobs.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Long hours w/o addl pay
Salary / Benefits
If I dont need a change of plans i wouldnt resign. This is the best company I have been. If there are 2 day offs it will be perfect, i dont mind working on holidays because you'll be rewarded if ur store reaches its quota.
Cons
You only get 1 day off but the rest is great.
Salary / Benefits
fun place to know and experience different people from all walks of life..unlimited responsibilities even if it is no longer included in your JD, you have to perform work to please the higher ups
Pros
people
Cons
1 day off
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot at SM. I loved my job, my formative years were spent with the company. You meet different kinds of people, it is character-building. The Sy family is humble and giving. Good salary and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
You will never get bored with each passing day. Loads of work must be finished. And every day you will surely learn something new. It has a fast-paced environment so be sure to keep up. People are very accommodating, both colleagues and employees.
Salary / Benefits
SM is a good company to work with. I have stayed there for four years and enjoyed my stay. In terms of work life balance you have to schedule or plan you vacation from 1st Q to 3rd Q of the year since last quarter is the busiest months of the year. If you are looking for a company that would help you develop your career it is one of the company i highly recommend.
Salary / Benefits
God job for everyone. Could gain knowledge and friends. Management are open for opinions of others. Nice for employee giving time for fun activities.;
Salary / Benefits
6 days work once a week off learn how to assist costumer the management is good work culture is deferent religion the hard job is the day at sale injoyable moment is to have a new friends.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
1hr 30mins break
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SM Mart Inc.?
Salary / Benefits
Premiere store also in phillippines. I am happy to be a part of their bussiness. So many products to sell their. They got all of your needs in your life. My talent and skills is level up because of them.they make me feel a better person.
Pros
When anniversarry and reach the yearly sales.
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Our day in the work will start with a positive thinking and smile in our face to greet customer and to have a good communications. Most of the time our sales target was reached.
Salary / Benefits
Sometimes, the workload is so stressful but my overall work experience in SM is is enjoyable with the help of my colleague and friends. I learned to interact with different kind of person (suppliers and co-worker).
Salary / Benefits
My Opinion about a typical day at work is good because all of my co-workers are friendly and always make me feel positive every day at work and motivate me to do my job well and effective sales clerk. I have learned in my work experience is always be patient all the times, make the customer feel better with your advertisement and always smile. The hardest part of the job is not all customers are easy to please some of the times customer will push you to the limit of your patience,. but i always say to my self that i can do my job well and make them feel happy of my sales even at times of anger. I can make them happy even they have big problems because this is my job,. The most enjoyable part of the job is the part that i always make my customer happy and convince them to come again.
Salary / Benefits
Strict Company, it is the number one company in the Philippines and the biggest super mall around the Asia. All my skills and personality and character were developed at the same time here in SM, as they give chance to new comers for them to show their skills.
Pros
lot of benefits
Cons
no cons.
Salary / Benefits
One of the largest company in Philippines. The staff are very helful and very effecient. Management are very humble and generous. No wonder this company is successful
Salary / Benefits
Great atmosphere, every one is fun to work with, easy to learn, very well oriented company, you can learn new things you can easily adopt with people.
Salary / Benefits
The SM management work was far different to UAE. The strategic business plan and way to drive sales was depend on the its target market. Its a huge department store with big no.employees. I've learned to handle and monitor 250 more staffs and evaluate each performance. The most challenging is to drive and set the team to hit the target,consistency on monitoring requires.The Company was so generous and treat all employees like a family. They affirm people and let them grow in all aspect of work.
Pros
a lot of program and privilege for all employees.
Cons
long hours of duty and standing with heels.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first work as a working student. All tat i have in my mind and skills now started from here. It help me a lot until now.The company that should be trusted
Salary / Benefits
SM is the leading retail store in the Philippines, which offers high quality merchandise and service to its customers. For the past six decades, it has served millions of customers across 60 branches nationwide. Aside from offering excellent services to external customers, it is also best known for its excellent internal customer service. The company provides career growth to employees through lateral and vertical transfer. Further, as a dynamic company, it encourages staffs to seek continuous improvement.
Pros
Career growth
Cons
Sructured system that may limit innovation and creative thinking.
Salary / Benefits
Really big help to provide financial needs of my family. Stable company because of having many branches. Giving fair treatment with all employees. Provides seminars and trainings to newly hired employee.
Pros
with pay taking 30 minutes snack break