SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
they gave fair salary good benifits and work is easy because there is teamwork.Our superiors see to it that their staff comply with standards that the company sets.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Salary / Benefits
No overtime pay-esp for HRs-some superiors are slave driversExperience-Very useful for next employment-recommended for fresh graduates, once regularized make sure to seek for other jobs.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Long hours w/o addl pay
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot at SM. I loved my job, my formative years were spent with the company. You meet different kinds of people, it is character-building. The Sy family is humble and giving. Good salary and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
- can learn how to communicate with different types of people - the management and benefits are good - working for 9.5 hours a day makes employees tired and stress but the 2 days off is great - helping others by assisting them in processing their benefits is a good feeling
Salary / Benefits
good training experience, well oriented personnel seminars on safety and precautions, handling customers good management good salary and benefits harmonious working environment
Salary / Benefits
6 days work once a week off learn how to assist costumer the management is good work culture is deferent religion the hard job is the day at sale injoyable moment is to have a new friends.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
1hr 30mins break
Salary / Benefits
this is where i first learn to work in a big and well known company, they gives well training program well train staffs and good screening procedures.
Pros
follows salary standard and good training experience
Cons
contractual employee only
Salary / Benefits
very tiring day after work but the salary is worth especially if its special holiday (double pay). I've learned a lot especially how to communicate and how to introduce your product. the management they are very approachable and nice to their employees. the hardest part of job is when we cannot able to reach our target in 1 month. and the most enjayable part of job is when it comes to the bonuses.
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company was great and challenging. Management and benefits was awesome. Standard of the company and policies complied by Higher Management and Staff.
Salary / Benefits
Strict Company, it is the number one company in the Philippines and the biggest super mall around the Asia. All my skills and personality and character were developed at the same time here in SM, as they give chance to new comers for them to show their skills.
Pros
lot of benefits
Cons
no cons.
Salary / Benefits
Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance 401(k) Plans with Matching Contributions Life Insurance Paid Vacations Wellness Programs Disability Benefits Voluntary Benefits
Pros
Good facility
Cons
No overtime
Salary / Benefits
SM Mart is one of the popular mall in our country in the Philippines.Thats why iam thankful that i been working with them i a long period of time .Lot of experiences
Pros
Free food
Cons
Headache with the customer
Salary / Benefits
good working environment, as to they are giving allowances and incentives as we reach our monthly quota, enjoyable working with doctors as i practice what ive learned.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Exciting days, we learn to be on time and counting, standard management, advance culture, transportation to work place due to traffic, and enjoy every day for customers.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
SM is the number 1 retail company in the Philippines. It has more than 30,000 employees accross the country. I would say that SM is a good training ground for those who are starting theor career in any kind of feild be it HR, Operations, Sales and Marketing, Treasury/ finance.
Pros
Offers savings and salary loan to its employees
Cons
Limited breaks
Salary / Benefits
being sales utility clerk teach you how to handle customer, assist them, makes some sales talk to increase you sale, working in SM gives me a lot a friend,
Pros
good working environment
Cons
small salary
Salary / Benefits
Assisting customers with their needs. Assisting them with what size of shirt they want. The management were good, it is organized. My seniors were attentive and kind.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Long hours standing wearing heels.
Salary / Benefits
One of the biggest retail company in the Philippines. They ensure that all employees are safe and cared for. SM Mart Inc., provides trainings on personal development once every quarter.
Pros
Good benefits; stable company
Cons
Work overload
Salary / Benefits
hard working person and always has a perseverance in everything that i do. and also willing to learn more to be a productive and effective employee to help the success of the company i applying for.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Working with a prestigious company is great experience and I've learned much of the things that are really useful for the process of making the firm meets it's short term and long term objectives.
Salary / Benefits
it's good the employee benefits and security is good also the co cashiers and the superiors are well trained and we learned very month because we have our sm learn every month that's why we learned continuously.