SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
If I dont need a change of plans i wouldnt resign. This is the best company I have been. If there are 2 day offs it will be perfect, i dont mind working on holidays because you'll be rewarded if ur store reaches its quota.
Cons
You only get 1 day off but the rest is great.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive and fast-paced environment. Challenging because of my assignments but it worked pretty well, I think. Management is nice. But they also shared they flaws which I also think is normal for a company.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned to be a confident I applied it to my self to help my self. Will the management is good It helps to employees to be a responsible. My hardest part of my job is When my Co employee partner is absent. But Ive enjoy to this work cause of I have a lot of friends and the tradition is always there.
Salary / Benefits
- can learn how to communicate with different types of people - the management and benefits are good - working for 9.5 hours a day makes employees tired and stress but the 2 days off is great - helping others by assisting them in processing their benefits is a good feeling
Salary / Benefits
God job for everyone. Could gain knowledge and friends. Management are open for opinions of others. Nice for employee giving time for fun activities.;
Salary / Benefits
good training experience, well oriented personnel seminars on safety and precautions, handling customers good management good salary and benefits harmonious working environment
Salary / Benefits
6 days work once a week off learn how to assist costumer the management is good work culture is deferent religion the hard job is the day at sale injoyable moment is to have a new friends.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
1hr 30mins break
Salary / Benefits
 Assigned in shared services with 300 to 400 headcount and conducting orientation to welcome new employees.  Monitors leave, absences, changes in schedule and status-changed of employee.  Collecting and checking daily time record of security guards, rank and file up to executives.  Managed office supplies and inventory.  Maintaining 201 files, keeping it confidential and updated  Enforcing policies, regulations and following the code of conduct.  Preparing clearance file of separated employees – regular and contractual.  Distributing pay slip and assisting on their concerns in payroll.  Preparing and submits weekly and monthly reports.  Evaluating the performance of the employees.
Salary / Benefits
very tiring day after work but the salary is worth especially if its special holiday (double pay). I've learned a lot especially how to communicate and how to introduce your product. the management they are very approachable and nice to their employees. the hardest part of job is when we cannot able to reach our target in 1 month. and the most enjayable part of job is when it comes to the bonuses.
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company was great and challenging. Management and benefits was awesome. Standard of the company and policies complied by Higher Management and Staff.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SM Mart Inc.?
Salary / Benefits
You should give a little rights to your employees specially when they really need rest. And please don’t be so rude when your previous applicants wanted to get their back pays on the day you have given them. I mean you’re so delayed.
Salary / Benefits
Well at least in my department (Treasury) I have experienced some sort of discrimination when you are not a Chinese. However, it still depends on your immediate supervisor.
Salary / Benefits
One of the largest company in Philippines. The staff are very helful and very effecient. Management are very humble and generous. No wonder this company is successful
Salary / Benefits
The SM management work was far different to UAE. The strategic business plan and way to drive sales was depend on the its target market. Its a huge department store with big no.employees. I've learned to handle and monitor 250 more staffs and evaluate each performance. The most challenging is to drive and set the team to hit the target,consistency on monitoring requires.The Company was so generous and treat all employees like a family. They affirm people and let them grow in all aspect of work.
Pros
a lot of program and privilege for all employees.
Cons
long hours of duty and standing with heels.
Salary / Benefits
time management,proper uniform,sanitization,cleaning, getting the pouch bag contains with stapler packaging tape,ballpen store sticker for the day,preparing the bags that use for bagging,greeting to the customers, checking the numbers of purchased of customers, and the card that used for purchased.
Pros
Cons
1hour 30 mins
Salary / Benefits
this is my first job at SM Mart Inc. i learned to communicate management is good i didn't feel my job is hardest that time after work there's a small activities
Salary / Benefits
Exciting days, we learn to be on time and counting, standard management, advance culture, transportation to work place due to traffic, and enjoy every day for customers.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Assisting customers with their needs. Assisting them with what size of shirt they want. The management were good, it is organized. My seniors were attentive and kind.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Long hours standing wearing heels.
Salary / Benefits
Working in the first day is difficult and when you are new to this kind of job especially when this is your first job. In new surrounding I encounter more people and need to adjust quickly and learn many things to make the work easier. The management is well organize per department and especially in time manage. The hardest part of the job is when you need to relocate some item to different area and need to gather it by the end of the day and need to repeat it the next day. The enjoyable part is the peptalk before and after mall hour. All workers gather together and discuss about work and some are cracking a joke..
Pros
Free lunch in aniversary year
Cons
Need up and down to pick the product
Salary / Benefits
Very productive and will really learned a lot of thing that will enhance our skill and widen our knowledge. Full of experience not just on my field of study but also learned something in terms of technical. Enjoyed being part of the team wherein it shows teamwork and cooperation in every piece or part of our work. The management is good and all I can say with my manager, she is one of the best. The workplace is also good.
Salary / Benefits
First job first experience in the outside world. Strict management but taught you to be responsible for your duties. Taught me to interact with different personalities..
Benefits
Cons
No security in job