SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Job Security & Advancement reviews

Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot at SM. I loved my job, my formative years were spent with the company. You meet different kinds of people, it is character-building. The Sy family is humble and giving. Good salary and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
No overtime pay-esp for HRs-some superiors are slave driversExperience-Very useful for next employment-recommended for fresh graduates, once regularized make sure to seek for other jobs.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Long hours w/o addl pay
Salary / Benefits
To work towards achieving greater success in my career trhough hard work,consistency and the ability to work with others to achieve organizational goals.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things about how to interview how to motivate the employee to do their job very well The most enjoyable part of my job is my everyday interview to applicants
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with this company. Many of employee here is friendly and easy to be with. I missed bpnding with them after work and also when we were at the selling area 😊
Salary / Benefits
SM is a good company to work with. I have stayed there for four years and enjoyed my stay. In terms of work life balance you have to schedule or plan you vacation from 1st Q to 3rd Q of the year since last quarter is the busiest months of the year. If you are looking for a company that would help you develop your career it is one of the company i highly recommend.
Salary / Benefits
Get money from treasury for cash fun before going to counter. Clean your counter, process customers payment, spill bank promotion/ store promotion. Gives excellent customer service.
Salary / Benefits
SM was my training ground. They gave me the wings to fly through my abilities and reach the potentials I have in me. They let me experience to be rotated in all recruitment areas such as in Training, Events, Payroll, Labor, and etc.
Salary / Benefits
One of the largest company in Philippines. The staff are very helful and very effecient. Management are very humble and generous. No wonder this company is successful
Salary / Benefits
Great atmosphere, every one is fun to work with, easy to learn, very well oriented company, you can learn new things you can easily adopt with people.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first work as a working student. All tat i have in my mind and skills now started from here. It help me a lot until now.The company that should be trusted
Salary / Benefits
SM is the leading retail store in the Philippines, which offers high quality merchandise and service to its customers. For the past six decades, it has served millions of customers across 60 branches nationwide. Aside from offering excellent services to external customers, it is also best known for its excellent internal customer service. The company provides career growth to employees through lateral and vertical transfer. Further, as a dynamic company, it encourages staffs to seek continuous improvement.
Pros
Career growth
Cons
Sructured system that may limit innovation and creative thinking.
Salary / Benefits
Working as IT in SM Mart is a one of a kind experience. The company molded me into a better person and leader. In this company I develop my skilled in computers.
Salary / Benefits
Working with SM for 7 years is such fulfilling one, this is where I started my HR Career, I have learned to become people oriented and develop my interpersonal skill. In this company, seems like your friends with everybody especially when youre from HR, every employee recognized you. The hardest part of the job is filling up the plantilla during peak season, so we have to outsource outside just to fill it up. The enjoyable part is you meet a lot of people.
Salary / Benefits
SM is the number 1 retail company in the Philippines. It has more than 30,000 employees accross the country. I would say that SM is a good training ground for those who are starting theor career in any kind of feild be it HR, Operations, Sales and Marketing, Treasury/ finance.
Pros
Offers savings and salary loan to its employees
Cons
Limited breaks
Salary / Benefits
One of the biggest retail company in the Philippines. They ensure that all employees are safe and cared for. SM Mart Inc., provides trainings on personal development once every quarter.
Pros
Good benefits; stable company
Cons
Work overload
Salary / Benefits
practices dealing with other people, increases self confidence, building more knowledges from work experiences, knows specific core values made from workplace
Salary / Benefits
Working with a prestigious company is great experience and I've learned much of the things that are really useful for the process of making the firm meets it's short term and long term objectives.
Salary / Benefits
it's good the employee benefits and security is good also the co cashiers and the superiors are well trained and we learned very month because we have our sm learn every month that's why we learned continuously.
Salary / Benefits
toxic, sometimes 36 straight hours work. no life/work balance. often you'll eat when your about to go home. overtime not being payed. promotion is terrible.
Cons
very long hours
Salary / Benefits
SM Mart Inc is a good company, though not offering a long term employment since they are practicing a contract based employment. Good for nurses not planning on going abroad.
Pros
Secured.
Cons
No regularization.
  1. Job Security & Advancement