SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Culture reviews

Salary / Benefits
Competitive and fast-paced environment. Challenging because of my assignments but it worked pretty well, I think. Management is nice. But they also shared they flaws which I also think is normal for a company.
Salary / Benefits
fun place to know and experience different people from all walks of life..unlimited responsibilities even if it is no longer included in your JD, you have to perform work to please the higher ups
Pros
people
Cons
1 day off
Salary / Benefits
To work towards achieving greater success in my career trhough hard work,consistency and the ability to work with others to achieve organizational goals.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things about how to interview how to motivate the employee to do their job very well The most enjoyable part of my job is my everyday interview to applicants
Salary / Benefits
In this job you need to be smart,competitive,kind,fast learner and know how to communicate with the customers.Be friendly to your co workers.love your work.
Salary / Benefits
6 days work once a week off learn how to assist costumer the management is good work culture is deferent religion the hard job is the day at sale injoyable moment is to have a new friends.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
1hr 30mins break
Salary / Benefits
hardest part of my Job is when the customers complained about our products.. And we handled carefully. And all my colleagues are very understanding and kind.. They are so very nice
Pros
direct to employer all our concerns
Cons
free hours
Salary / Benefits
very tiring day after work but the salary is worth especially if its special holiday (double pay). I've learned a lot especially how to communicate and how to introduce your product. the management they are very approachable and nice to their employees. the hardest part of job is when we cannot able to reach our target in 1 month. and the most enjayable part of job is when it comes to the bonuses.
Salary / Benefits
Exciting days, we learn to be on time and counting, standard management, advance culture, transportation to work place due to traffic, and enjoy every day for customers.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
my first work after school enjoyed a lot i learn to communicate to other people team work in work place i didn't feel the hardest part of the job because all of us are working together
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SM Mart Inc.?
Salary / Benefits
Its very tiring and you always fucos on your customers all the time. You need to be attentive always. Its about learning how you interact with different people.
Salary / Benefits
While I'm still worked in this company I learned to have a friendly attitudes since I need to assist several customers. I enjoyed to work with them.
Salary / Benefits
* A typical day at work is that when I start from answering calls as soon as I reach my table. My supervisor hand me the daily task which I make sure that I finish my duties before the end of the day. * What I have learned from my past employers is that to be flexible, dependable even without too much supervision. Can easily adjust to a work environment and be able to courteously and politely communicate with different people from all walks of life. * Each offices has a different workplace culture with a different types of peers and superiors. Just learn to deal with them and try to respect each others point of views. * The hardest part of the job is when you are new to the company and you don"t know where and how to start your duties. Good thing I always had a very patient officemate that I can reach out in all office matters. * The most enjoyable part of my job is that when I feel that I am essential to the company that I am working with. It boost my self-confidence and I get more inspired and push myself to work harder to achieve higher.
Pros
free annual check-up
Cons
long hours of travel from my place to my work station
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work, is a continuous customer service, processing cash and charge transactions. What i've learned to this job was to make customer first. The hardest part of my job is when I cant please the guest, but the most enjoyable part of the job is when you see your guest happy towards your service and it was being recognized. The workplace and culture keeps me learning.
Salary / Benefits
Since the company is very stable, SM is the place to be. Management is very supportive and is open to suggestions for improvement of existing processes
Pros
Sales Incentive
Cons
Extension of healthcare to immediate family members
Salary / Benefits
Fun, easy day at work. i have learned to talk with the customer with confidence. The management was fair enough. my co-workers were friendly. Hardest part was queuing time. Most enjoyable part was the games.
Pros
Lunch time
Cons
Long hours of standing
Salary / Benefits
Meeting a lot of people is the most enjoyable part of being a checker. Sometimes you will encounter different attitude that will help you grow and improve your self.
Pros
Meeting New faces
Cons
no health benefits
Salary / Benefits
very supportive management.i leraned how to interact with different people in good manners.we are team oriented,thats why we reached our monthly target.
Pros
free movies
Cons
normal hours only
Salary / Benefits
we always start the day with a smile and goal. we learned everyday experience in work and customers and the management always support us and help to do our goal in everyday.