SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews for Sales Clerk

Sales Clerk22 reviews
Philippines22 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with this company. Many of employee here is friendly and easy to be with. I missed bpnding with them after work and also when we were at the selling area 😊
Salary / Benefits
6 days work once a week off learn how to assist costumer the management is good work culture is deferent religion the hard job is the day at sale injoyable moment is to have a new friends.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
1hr 30mins break
Salary / Benefits
Premiere store also in phillippines. I am happy to be a part of their bussiness. So many products to sell their. They got all of your needs in your life. My talent and skills is level up because of them.they make me feel a better person.
Pros
When anniversarry and reach the yearly sales.
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
very tiring day after work but the salary is worth especially if its special holiday (double pay). I've learned a lot especially how to communicate and how to introduce your product. the management they are very approachable and nice to their employees. the hardest part of job is when we cannot able to reach our target in 1 month. and the most enjayable part of job is when it comes to the bonuses.
Salary / Benefits
My Opinion about a typical day at work is good because all of my co-workers are friendly and always make me feel positive every day at work and motivate me to do my job well and effective sales clerk. I have learned in my work experience is always be patient all the times, make the customer feel better with your advertisement and always smile. The hardest part of the job is not all customers are easy to please some of the times customer will push you to the limit of your patience,. but i always say to my self that i can do my job well and make them feel happy of my sales even at times of anger. I can make them happy even they have big problems because this is my job,. The most enjoyable part of the job is the part that i always make my customer happy and convince them to come again.
Salary / Benefits
Very enjoyable because my work as a stock clerk there is very trilling. I have my own decisions to arrange my stocks and also the employees there is very friendly. My manager is trusted me so much. They trained me very well. They teach me how to check the shipping manifest and to encode it,
Pros
Cons
Only 8 hours duty
Salary / Benefits
Its more experience about my job in sm mart inc . as sales clerk . like a good manners and good communication for costumer and good costumer service . and the most important is you know about your job .
Salary / Benefits
Assisting customers with their needs. Assisting them with what size of shirt they want. The management were good, it is organized. My seniors were attentive and kind.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Long hours standing wearing heels.
Salary / Benefits
Working in the first day is difficult and when you are new to this kind of job especially when this is your first job. In new surrounding I encounter more people and need to adjust quickly and learn many things to make the work easier. The management is well organize per department and especially in time manage. The hardest part of the job is when you need to relocate some item to different area and need to gather it by the end of the day and need to repeat it the next day. The enjoyable part is the peptalk before and after mall hour. All workers gather together and discuss about work and some are cracking a joke..
Pros
Free lunch in aniversary year
Cons
Need up and down to pick the product
Salary / Benefits
I work 9hrs. a day, they don't require OT.
I learn to communicate more to customers and also I have good relations with my co-employees. I learned Good Customer Service. The salary is Minimum and i also i have complete benefits. The hardest part of my job is to secure the place and communicate with foreigners.
Salary / Benefits
While I'm still worked in this company I learned to have a friendly attitudes since I need to assist several customers. I enjoyed to work with them.
Salary / Benefits
I work here every6 weekend. I am a working student by that time, I work every saturday and sunday 8 hours a day. And at the same time I study at taguig city university.
Pros
No free meal
Cons
8 Hours
Salary / Benefits
Fun, easy day at work. i have learned to talk with the customer with confidence. The management was fair enough. my co-workers were friendly. Hardest part was queuing time. Most enjoyable part was the games.
Pros
Lunch time
Cons
Long hours of standing
Salary / Benefits
One of a good place to work, the management is all good overseeing their subordinates worked. Has a happy hour time to bond with your workmates.
Salary / Benefits
very supportive management.i leraned how to interact with different people in good manners.we are team oriented,thats why we reached our monthly target.
Pros
free movies
Cons
normal hours only
Salary / Benefits
Challenging but enjoyable.They're giving their best to make you feel safe while on duty .I've learned the importance of customer service and how to make things possible through teamwork.
Pros
full time
Cons
no free lunch
Salary / Benefits
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.

• Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.

• Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
Pros
free lunch only
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable part of the when we go home at night because we eat all together in our department before we have our ways to go home. i learn how to be more attentive to my job.
Salary / Benefits
I always learn in my everyday work in SM. Good management and co-employees. Jolly customers.
Salary / Benefits
the happiest and hardest part of the job is the inventory, always reminding the part of the sales clerk in selling area.
-mid shift
-customer is always right, we should treat team very nice.

-management was good

-employee was very good to me.

-the hardest part in this job is when you was already enjoying your job but then you need to go and face other challenges in your life.
Pros
1 hour break 30 mins coffee break
Cons
8 hours a day