SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews for Human Resources Assistant

Salary / Benefits
You will never get bored with each passing day. Loads of work must be finished. And every day you will surely learn something new. It has a fast-paced environment so be sure to keep up. People are very accommodating, both colleagues and employees.
Salary / Benefits
No overtime pay-esp for HRs-some superiors are slave driversExperience-Very useful for next employment-recommended for fresh graduates, once regularized make sure to seek for other jobs.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Long hours w/o addl pay
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things about how to interview how to motivate the employee to do their job very well The most enjoyable part of my job is my everyday interview to applicants
Salary / Benefits
 Assigned in shared services with 300 to 400 headcount and conducting orientation to welcome new employees.  Monitors leave, absences, changes in schedule and status-changed of employee.  Collecting and checking daily time record of security guards, rank and file up to executives.  Managed office supplies and inventory.  Maintaining 201 files, keeping it confidential and updated  Enforcing policies, regulations and following the code of conduct.  Preparing clearance file of separated employees – regular and contractual.  Distributing pay slip and assisting on their concerns in payroll.  Preparing and submits weekly and monthly reports.  Evaluating the performance of the employees.
Salary / Benefits
SM was my training ground. They gave me the wings to fly through my abilities and reach the potentials I have in me. They let me experience to be rotated in all recruitment areas such as in Training, Events, Payroll, Labor, and etc.
Salary / Benefits
SM is the number 1 retail company in the Philippines. It has more than 30,000 employees accross the country. I would say that SM is a good training ground for those who are starting theor career in any kind of feild be it HR, Operations, Sales and Marketing, Treasury/ finance.
Pros
Offers savings and salary loan to its employees
Cons
Limited breaks
Salary / Benefits
One of the biggest retail company in the Philippines. They ensure that all employees are safe and cared for. SM Mart Inc., provides trainings on personal development once every quarter.
Pros
Good benefits; stable company
Cons
Work overload
Salary / Benefits
typical days on my recent job is monitoring attendance, accommodate employee's inquiries, filing, archives, other documents needed for HR department, Routing of documents. I learned that being part of HR department, staffs should be strict on implementing the rules regulations of the company than the other positions or departments. Management is not so easy to approach, especially higher rankings. my co-workers are so nice to work with, they are all willing to teach me for work purposes. hardest part of my work is facing VP's of each departments because of nervousness. my most enjoyable part of the job is talking with other employees for employees because it helps me to enhance my socials skills which is important for work.
Salary / Benefits
The Management will give you their trust and confidence of employees are enhanced.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SM Mart Inc.?