SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Salary / Benefits
Customer service department.. were giving extra services Like bills payment, sometimes assigned information desk, in that area it is the loading station and giving information for the customer's not really familiar to the area
Cons
minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
• Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers • Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for changes, including the maintenance of order customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments. • Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers. • Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team.
Salary / Benefits
Its very tiring and you always fucos on your customers all the time. You need to be attentive always. Its about learning how you interact with different people.
Salary / Benefits
For me i find my job at The Sm Mart Inc very challenging because you don't only get to serve customer's needs but you have a lot of accountability because we are also accepting bills payment.
Salary / Benefits
It really need more patient on our job as customer service. Everyday we meet different type of people and we need to extend our patience and be more flexible in order for them to know that customers are important to us and that we priorities every customer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SM Mart Inc.?
  1. Customer Service Representative