SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews for Checker

Salary / Benefits
In this job you need to be smart,competitive,kind,fast learner and know how to communicate with the customers.Be friendly to your co workers.love your work.
Salary / Benefits
good training experience, well oriented personnel seminars on safety and precautions, handling customers good management good salary and benefits harmonious working environment
Salary / Benefits
My 3 months contract as seasonal checker at the SM CUBAO was the best..I got to experience the ways and the flows of working in a department store...It's amazing...The satisfactory of accomodating and happiness of the costumer while shopping..
Pros
Checker allowance, incentives, religious
Salary / Benefits
You should give a little rights to your employees specially when they really need rest. And please don’t be so rude when your previous applicants wanted to get their back pays on the day you have given them. I mean you’re so delayed.
Salary / Benefits
time management,proper uniform,sanitization,cleaning, getting the pouch bag contains with stapler packaging tape,ballpen store sticker for the day,preparing the bags that use for bagging,greeting to the customers, checking the numbers of purchased of customers, and the card that used for purchased.
Pros
Cons
1hour 30 mins
Salary / Benefits
SM Mart is one of the popular mall in our country in the Philippines.Thats why iam thankful that i been working with them i a long period of time .Lot of experiences
Pros
Free food
Cons
Headache with the customer
Salary / Benefits
Exciting days, we learn to be on time and counting, standard management, advance culture, transportation to work place due to traffic, and enjoy every day for customers.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
fun, enjoyable, interesting, I've learned how to validate credit card transaction, u need to be focus especially in packing the items sold by the customers.
Pros
overtime payed
Salary / Benefits
As checker i can say that my skills in sales and my pr developed here. I am a very silent person. Having this work makes to be more active since attending to customers is one of our responsibility.
Salary / Benefits
The salary was good, many benefits that you could get while working, fun working with co-employees, very challenging while facing different attitudes of customers
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Not accessible from my house to work place
Salary / Benefits
1hr lunch 30mins. coffe break super time to time dont break the rules and regulation because there's more penalty so be on time
Salary / Benefits
Excellent company and nice officers, they always understand your situation. Everything is well organized Enjoyable workplace.
Salary / Benefits
Im so happy to be part of this company, having my kind manager and friendly co-workers. I hope that company have a successful in future
Salary / Benefits
As a first time on a job, its hard for me to find a job. but thank you to this company they give me a chance to work with them and gave me experience.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed the 8 hours everyday with one day rest day in one week. I learned on how to be a good employer, and it gives me more knowledge on how to communicate with costumers. The management is good\, they are strict to their rules and regulations. Having a different partners everyday in counter it feels nervous because you don't know their attitudes but when you know how to deal with their attitudes there'll be no problem about it. Everyday is difficult day but it is work , this is my work , so I will work hard because I told them when they hired me that I will do all my best.. The enjoyable part of my job is to give the satisfactions of every costumers.
Pros
When we get the target of every end of the month they give Gift Cash.
Cons
We stand 8 hours with 2 inches of heels
Salary / Benefits
working and studying in the school at the same time is fun and a oppurtunity to learn more. with a christ center community and advance learning facility and well trained professor and superior.
Salary / Benefits
Meeting a lot of people is the most enjoyable part of being a checker. Sometimes you will encounter different attitude that will help you grow and improve your self.
Pros
Meeting New faces
Cons
no health benefits
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to checked credit cards and other transactions and to commuicate with the customers with different perspectives. I learned how to maintains orderliness of work area to ensure systematic workflow.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday | always make sure to provide good customer services to the clients.I always smile and respect all the customer. Check and ensure the accuracy and quality of the items.Collect the documents and make sure the sales draft of credit cards and debit cards transaction are keep in safe.
Salary / Benefits
about work it is OK sometimes its hard but we challenge because of the customer complaining about paper bags checking the items of the customer we also endorsed Sm advantage card checking the receipt of the customer
Salary / Benefits
I learn to value each minute of work with the team, being gentle, friendly and respectful to the team. The Team work was great. The happiness is always there.
Pros
Employee's discount when shopping
Cons
late lunch break