SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews for Cashier in Manila

Salary / Benefits
This is my first work as a working student. All tat i have in my mind and skills now started from here. It help me a lot until now.The company that should be trusted
Salary / Benefits
* A typical day at work is that when I start from answering calls as soon as I reach my table. My supervisor hand me the daily task which I make sure that I finish my duties before the end of the day. * What I have learned from my past employers is that to be flexible, dependable even without too much supervision. Can easily adjust to a work environment and be able to courteously and politely communicate with different people from all walks of life. * Each offices has a different workplace culture with a different types of peers and superiors. Just learn to deal with them and try to respect each others point of views. * The hardest part of the job is when you are new to the company and you don"t know where and how to start your duties. Good thing I always had a very patient officemate that I can reach out in all office matters. * The most enjoyable part of my job is that when I feel that I am essential to the company that I am working with. It boost my self-confidence and I get more inspired and push myself to work harder to achieve higher.
Pros
free annual check-up
Cons
long hours of travel from my place to my work station
Salary / Benefits
as a Cashier, I smile and greets customers. punch their items properly. This is my first job, and i learned the work scope of a cashier. My co- workers were nice and approachable. The hardest part was when the sale doesn't coincide with the cash on hand, where we need to pay it from our pockets.
Pros
nice uniform and workplace
Cons
no free accomodation, no free transportation and no free meals
Salary / Benefits
I have provided services with my customer. I believe that my set of skills and experience will prove to be an asset to your company. I am a fast learner with excellent communication skills and I assure you that as a practice, I will give the best of my abilities, time and loyalty to help achieve the objectives of the company.
Salary / Benefits
As a cashier, i used to process all the cash and charge transaction of the customer in a POS in a right and courteous manner. The management are absolutely abiding the standard of the company. The hardest part is that when a simple mistake can cause a big complication but mistake is just for you to be learn. The most enjoyable part is in the end of the shift you've completely done and settle all the complete documents. and all youve done was appreciated and rewarded.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
short breaks, healthcare