SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City30 reviews
Salary / Benefits
You will never get bored with each passing day. Loads of work must be finished. And every day you will surely learn something new. It has a fast-paced environment so be sure to keep up. People are very accommodating, both colleagues and employees.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things about how to interview how to motivate the employee to do their job very well
The most enjoyable part of my job is my everyday interview to applicants
Salary / Benefits
I've learned to be a confident
I applied it to my self to help my self.

Will the management is good

It helps to employees to be a responsible.

My hardest part of my job is

When my Co employee partner is absent. But Ive enjoy to this work cause of I have a lot of friends and the tradition is always there.
Salary / Benefits
In this job you need to be smart,competitive,kind,fast learner and know how to communicate with the customers.Be friendly to your co workers.love your work.
Salary / Benefits
good training experience, well oriented personnel
seminars on safety and precautions, handling customers

good management

good salary and benefits

harmonious working environment
Salary / Benefits
 Assigned in shared services with 300 to 400 headcount and conducting orientation to welcome new employees.
 Monitors leave, absences, changes in schedule and status-changed of employee.

 Collecting and checking daily time record of security guards, rank and file up to executives.

 Managed office supplies and inventory.

 Maintaining 201 files, keeping it confidential and updated

 Enforcing policies, regulations and following the code of conduct.

 Preparing clearance file of separated employees – regular and contractual.

 Distributing pay slip and assisting on their concerns in payroll.

 Preparing and submits weekly and monthly reports.

 Evaluating the performance of the employees.
Salary / Benefits
very tiring day after work but the salary is worth especially if its special holiday (double pay). I've learned a lot especially how to communicate and how to introduce your product. the management they are very approachable and nice to their employees. the hardest part of job is when we cannot able to reach our target in 1 month. and the most enjayable part of job is when it comes to the bonuses.
Salary / Benefits
My Opinion about a typical day at work is good because all of my co-workers are friendly and always make me feel positive every day at work and motivate me to do my job well and effective sales clerk. I have learned in my work experience is always be patient all the times, make the customer feel better with your advertisement and always smile. The hardest part of the job is not all customers are easy to please some of the times customer will push you to the limit of your patience,. but i always say to my self that i can do my job well and make them feel happy of my sales even at times of anger. I can make them happy even they have big problems because this is my job,. The most enjoyable part of the job is the part that i always make my customer happy and convince them to come again.
Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
401(k) Plans with Matching Contributions

Life Insurance

Paid Vacations

Wellness Programs

Disability Benefits

Voluntary Benefits
Pros
Good facility
Cons
No overtime
Salary / Benefits
Exciting days, we learn to be on time and counting, standard management, advance culture, transportation to work place due to traffic, and enjoy every day for customers.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Assisting customers with their needs. Assisting them with what size of shirt they want. The management were good, it is organized. My seniors were attentive and kind.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Long hours standing wearing heels.
Salary / Benefits
One of the biggest retail company in the Philippines. They ensure that all employees are safe and cared for. SM Mart Inc., provides trainings on personal development once every quarter.
Pros
Good benefits; stable company
Cons
Work overload
Salary / Benefits
fun, enjoyable, interesting, I've learned how to validate credit card transaction, u need to be focus especially in packing the items sold by the customers.
Pros
overtime payed
Salary / Benefits
practices dealing with other people, increases self confidence, building more knowledges from work experiences, knows specific core values made from workplace
Salary / Benefits
hard working person and always has a perseverance in everything that i do. and also willing to learn more to be a productive and effective employee to help the success of the company i applying for.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
it's good the employee benefits and security is good also the co cashiers and the superiors are well trained and we learned very month because we have our sm learn every month that's why we learned continuously.
Salary / Benefits
Happy environment since you were able to meet other people.
giving you opportunities for career improvement.

My communication skills and handling customers was excellently trained.
Pros
benefts were almost complete
Cons
work schedule
Salary / Benefits
Excellent company and nice officers, they always understand your situation.
Everything is well organized

Enjoyable workplace.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed the 8 hours everyday with one day rest day in one week. I learned on how to be a good employer, and it gives me more knowledge on how to communicate with costumers. The management is good\, they are strict to their rules and regulations. Having a different partners everyday in counter it feels nervous because you don't know their attitudes but when you know how to deal with their attitudes there'll be no problem about it. Everyday is difficult day but it is work , this is my work , so I will work hard because I told them when they hired me that I will do all my best.. The enjoyable part of my job is to give the satisfactions of every costumers.
Pros
When we get the target of every end of the month they give Gift Cash.
Cons
We stand 8 hours with 2 inches of heels
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot especially cashiering and on how to communicate other people or customers in terms of the items etc. I enjoyed a lot at Sm because of the friends of mine, and the regular co- workers are not hard to find their abilities to communicate to us as a new employee at SM NORTH.
Salary / Benefits
One of a good place to work, the management is all good overseeing their subordinates worked. Has a happy hour time to bond with your workmates.