SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews in Manila

Salary / Benefits
Competitive and fast-paced environment. Challenging because of my assignments but it worked pretty well, I think. Management is nice. But they also shared they flaws which I also think is normal for a company.
Salary / Benefits
My previous company is well known retailing company in Asia. They directed the employees very well. I have learned a lot from them. They give the employee the benefits that they require.
Pros
High Salary, Free accomodation and transportation
Cons
unending pressures
Salary / Benefits
customer is always right to competative in work and hard working time management im friendly and nice to them if you enjoy your work there is no problem even if the job is so hard.. encounter many people
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
my work is to provide customer service and provide free gift wrapping service to all buyers inside SM Dept stores. Even without knowledge in giftwrapping they trained me and learned is easily.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
low salary and contractual work only
Salary / Benefits
Responsible in receiving and dispatching goods to be sold in the department store. Responsible in maintaining stock items sold in store. Provide customer assistance on needed goods. Present to the best image of the company though proper attire, communication.
Salary / Benefits
As a cashier, i used to process all the cash and charge transaction of the customer in a POS in a right and courteous manner. The management are absolutely abiding the standard of the company. The hardest part is that when a simple mistake can cause a big complication but mistake is just for you to be learn. The most enjoyable part is in the end of the shift you've completely done and settle all the complete documents. and all youve done was appreciated and rewarded.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
Salary / Benefits
Fairly acceptableLeanrned a lot in terms of job experience but lack in training and seminars.