SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews in Makati

Makati32 reviews
Salary / Benefits
If I dont need a change of plans i wouldnt resign. This is the best company I have been. If there are 2 day offs it will be perfect, i dont mind working on holidays because you'll be rewarded if ur store reaches its quota.
Cons
You only get 1 day off but the rest is great.
Salary / Benefits
No overtime pay-esp for HRs-some superiors are slave driversExperience-Very useful for next employment-recommended for fresh graduates, once regularized make sure to seek for other jobs.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Long hours w/o addl pay
Salary / Benefits
they gave fair salary good benifits and work is easy because there is teamwork.Our superiors see to it that their staff comply with standards that the company sets.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with this company. Many of employee here is friendly and easy to be with. I missed bpnding with them after work and also when we were at the selling area 😊
Salary / Benefits
God job for everyone. Could gain knowledge and friends. Management are open for opinions of others. Nice for employee giving time for fun activities.;
Salary / Benefits
Premiere store also in phillippines. I am happy to be a part of their bussiness. So many products to sell their. They got all of your needs in your life. My talent and skills is level up because of them.they make me feel a better person.
Pros
When anniversarry and reach the yearly sales.
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
You should give a little rights to your employees specially when they really need rest. And please don’t be so rude when your previous applicants wanted to get their back pays on the day you have given them. I mean you’re so delayed.
Salary / Benefits
Get money from treasury for cash fun before going to counter. Clean your counter, process customers payment, spill bank promotion/ store promotion. Gives excellent customer service.
Salary / Benefits
Great atmosphere, every one is fun to work with, easy to learn, very well oriented company, you can learn new things you can easily adopt with people.
Salary / Benefits
Customer service department.. were giving extra services Like bills payment, sometimes assigned information desk, in that area it is the loading station and giving information for the customer's not really familiar to the area
Cons
minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
Really big help to provide financial needs of my family. Stable company because of having many branches. Giving fair treatment with all employees. Provides seminars and trainings to newly hired employee.
Pros
with pay taking 30 minutes snack break
Salary / Benefits
It was fun and comfortable work place..the managers is easy to approach. And i've never have any problem with this company thats why i've learned a lot of things
Pros
Free breaktym
Cons
Contractual
Salary / Benefits
time management,proper uniform,sanitization,cleaning, getting the pouch bag contains with stapler packaging tape,ballpen store sticker for the day,preparing the bags that use for bagging,greeting to the customers, checking the numbers of purchased of customers, and the card that used for purchased.
Pros
Cons
1hour 30 mins
Salary / Benefits
Working at SM Mart Inc. for 13 years was a great experience. I've been able to develop my personal character being a service provider in retail form. I've learned many kinds of strategies about selling and how to make high sales. I become a confident person when approaching people. Company has provided many enjoyable activities while we are working at the same time.
Pros
Gift certificate Incentives quarterly.
Cons
Midnight sched when have a sale events.
Salary / Benefits
Its more experience about my job in sm mart inc . as sales clerk . like a good manners and good communication for costumer and good costumer service . and the most important is you know about your job .
Salary / Benefits
being sales utility clerk teach you how to handle customer, assist them, makes some sales talk to increase you sale, working in SM gives me a lot a friend,
Pros
good working environment
Cons
small salary
Salary / Benefits
Working with a prestigious company is great experience and I've learned much of the things that are really useful for the process of making the firm meets it's short term and long term objectives.
Salary / Benefits
I work 9hrs. a day, they don't require OT. I learn to communicate more to customers and also I have good relations with my co-employees. I learned Good Customer Service. The salary is Minimum and i also i have complete benefits. The hardest part of my job is to secure the place and communicate with foreigners.
Salary / Benefits
1hr lunch 30mins. coffe break super time to time dont break the rules and regulation because there's more penalty so be on time
Salary / Benefits
Im so happy to be part of this company, having my kind manager and friendly co-workers. I hope that company have a successful in future
Salary / Benefits
As a first time on a job, its hard for me to find a job. but thank you to this company they give me a chance to work with them and gave me experience.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
overtime