SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews in Iloilo City

Salary / Benefits
Excellent customer service. i function as a medical officer in charge of all medical assessment, exams, supplies and records. I have learned administrative skills, wherein i update records regularly, submit reports on time and answer all medical queries through phone calls and emails when necessary.
Salary / Benefits
Typical Day At Work: * Opening Shift (7AM - 4PM) - makes sure that store is always ready for store opening. checked and troubleshoot PC / LAN / POS issue before store opens. * Closing Shift (1PM - 10PM) - makes sure that all POS Machines are online and ready for Store End Of Day Processing. always checks that all Sales Files after End of Day Processing were sent to Head Office * Time In between these two shifts are spent catering services to Users with problems to their POS Machins, PC Workstation and any other LAN Related Issues What You Learned: * As IT Officer handling 2 Branches with 3 IT Associates, I learned a lot of things like how to manage people, how to handle different concerns / issues from different customers / users and how to adjust at work even in a very stressful day. Even short in manpower, I still managed to render the excellent services our customers need. Management: * Due to Cost Cutting Program, a lot of IT resigned from the Company and gave a hard time for those who were left to adjust to the Work Schedule. But as I understand the Business, one of the purpose of the Management is to Maximize its resources using Centralize and Automated System. Thus, making the Job of IT Personnel in the Branches less stressful and easier. Co-Workers: * Very hard working people. Can work with less supervision and very supportive in all the decisions I make. Very open minded and always shares their Ideas / Opinion with regards to any Activities of the Company. Hardest Part Of The Job: * None except that we are short in Manpower. As long as you love your - more...
Pros
Open Overtime
Cons
Long Hours, Short in Manpower, Low Merit Increase
Salary / Benefits
Ensure that the users can access the internet and data server for data processing. A lot of good moral values that I have learned especially during at times that I need to talk to customers as representing the company. It really helped me develop my patience. And probably the hardest is my ability to say no to operations department when a situation arrives where you are still in the middle of the troubleshooting of network infrastructure but the store should open on time.
Pros
can access at all areas of the company
Cons
no overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
Secure Servers ang applications / Check Terminals if operational ang updated. I enjoy my job because of the people around. It makes you job colorful.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SM Mart Inc.?