SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews in Cubao

Cubao7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
SM is a good company to work with. I have stayed there for four years and enjoyed my stay. In terms of work life balance you have to schedule or plan you vacation from 1st Q to 3rd Q of the year since last quarter is the busiest months of the year. If you are looking for a company that would help you develop your career it is one of the company i highly recommend.
Salary / Benefits
- can learn how to communicate with different types of people - the management and benefits are good - working for 9.5 hours a day makes employees tired and stress but the 2 days off is great - helping others by assisting them in processing their benefits is a good feeling
Salary / Benefits
My 3 months contract as seasonal checker at the SM CUBAO was the best..I got to experience the ways and the flows of working in a department store...It's amazing...The satisfactory of accomodating and happiness of the costumer while shopping..
Pros
Checker allowance, incentives, religious
Salary / Benefits
Working in the first day is difficult and when you are new to this kind of job especially when this is your first job. In new surrounding I encounter more people and need to adjust quickly and learn many things to make the work easier. The management is well organize per department and especially in time manage. The hardest part of the job is when you need to relocate some item to different area and need to gather it by the end of the day and need to repeat it the next day. The enjoyable part is the peptalk before and after mall hour. All workers gather together and discuss about work and some are cracking a joke..
Pros
Free lunch in aniversary year
Cons
Need up and down to pick the product
Salary / Benefits
The salary was good, many benefits that you could get while working, fun working with co-employees, very challenging while facing different attitudes of customers
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Not accessible from my house to work place
Salary / Benefits
I learn to value each minute of work with the team, being gentle, friendly and respectful to the team. The Team work was great. The happiness is always there.
Pros
Employee's discount when shopping
Cons
late lunch break
Salary / Benefits
i been working here in SM mart inc as salesman it so good because i experience more friends everybody is friendly all staff and managers are friendly
Pros
mre funs and freinds
Cons
8 hours working