SM Mart Inc.
SM Mart Inc. Employee Review

very challenging officew orksand very good office environment

February 27, 2017
* A typical day at work is that when I start from answering calls as soon as I reach my table. My supervisor hand me the daily task which I make sure that I finish my duties before the end of the day. * What I have learned from my past employers is that to be flexible, dependable even without too much supervision. Can easily adjust to a work environment and be able to courteously and politely communicate with different people from all walks of life. * Each offices has a different workplace culture with a different types of peers and superiors. Just learn to deal with them and try to respect each others point of views. * The hardest part of the job is when you are new to the company and you don"t know where and how to start your duties. Good thing I always had a very patient officemate that I can reach out in all office matters. * The most enjoyable part of my job is that when I feel that I am essential to the company that I am working with. It boost my self-confidence and I get more inspired and push myself to work harder to achieve higher.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free annual check-up
Cons
long hours of travel from my place to my work station
October 17, 2018
Same role
Cashier (Former Employee) - Philippines
Working in this company was great and challenging. Management and benefits was awesome. Standard of the company and policies complied by Higher Management and Staff.
August 13, 2018
Same role
Cashier (Former Employee) - Makati
Get money from treasury for cash fun before going to counter. Clean your counter, process customers payment, spill bank promotion/ store promotion. Gives excellent customer service.
February 4, 2020
Same location
Training Officer (Former Employee) - Manila
Competitive and fast-paced environment. Challenging because of my assignments but it worked pretty well, I think. Management is nice. But they also shared they flaws which I also think is normal for a company.
  1. very challenging officew orksand very good office environment