SM Mart Inc.
SM Mart Inc. Employee Review

Interesting work invironment because I learned a lot of things

May 28, 2015
Daily receiving a lot of items to be checked by my own, placing the items on its required stock area. I also learned how to be patient specially when the customer's is being annoyed when it's order is too long for waiting. I learned how to entertain the customer because sometimes I was placed on the selling area because of the other employees not around. The hardest part of my job is when the items has a damage or any kind of defective part of it, because we will return it on the supplier and there are so many processes to do.
2.0Salary / Benefits
January 26, 2018
Same roleSame location
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) - Manila
this is my first job at SM Mart Inc. i learned to communicate management is good i didn't feel my job is hardest that time after work there's a small activities
July 26, 2017
Same role
Stock Clerk (Current Employee) - Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Working with a prestigious company is great experience and I've learned much of the things that are really useful for the process of making the firm meets it's short term and long term objectives.
February 4, 2020
Same location
Training Officer (Former Employee) - Manila
Competitive and fast-paced environment. Challenging because of my assignments but it worked pretty well, I think. Management is nice. But they also shared they flaws which I also think is normal for a company.
  1. Interesting work invironment because I learned a lot of things