SM Mart Inc.
SM Mart Inc. Employee Review

Fun workplace, good people

June 24, 2017
I learned so much on my current company especially how to handled clients and concerned, the hardest part of the job is the network down on my home branch where all switches and routers need an re-configure
3.0Salary / Benefits
February 6, 2018
Same role
IT Associate (Former Employee) - Probinsya sang Iloilo
Working as IT in SM Mart is a one of a kind experience. The company molded me into a better person and leader. In this company I develop my skilled in computers.
January 20, 2013
Same role
IT Associate (Former Employee) - Iloilo City, P06
Ensure that the users can access the internet and data server for data processing. A lot of good moral values that I have learned especially during at times that I need to talk to customers as representing the company. It really helped me develop my patience. And probably the hardest is my ability to say no to operations department when a situation arrives where you are still in the middle of the troubleshooting of network infrastructure but the store should open on time.
Pros
can access at all areas of the company
Cons
no overtime pay
February 4, 2020
Same location
Training Officer (Former Employee) - Manila
Competitive and fast-paced environment. Challenging because of my assignments but it worked pretty well, I think. Management is nice. But they also shared they flaws which I also think is normal for a company.
  1. Fun workplace, good people