SM Mart Inc.
SM Mart Inc. Employee Review

A stable company but the growth is difficult and the salary is low

July 5, 2016
Im a Visual Merchandiser in Forever 21 who is capable to merchandise all the department and section within the stores. I learned a lot in terms of Visual Merchandising in this company. Different styes and techniques that are essential in VM. The management here are firmed in implementing their guidelines and procedure in terms of company policies. My co workers here help me a lot in terms of giving their ideas in related with our job. Theres is no hard part of this job because i love what I'm doing and I can say that is the enjoyable part of my job. The only problem is the salary and growth.
2.0Salary / Benefits
February 4, 2020
Training Officer (Former Employee) - Manila
Competitive and fast-paced environment. Challenging because of my assignments but it worked pretty well, I think. Management is nice. But they also shared they flaws which I also think is normal for a company.
August 12, 2018
HR Assistant (Former Employee) - Manila
SM was my training ground. They gave me the wings to fly through my abilities and reach the potentials I have in me. They let me experience to be rotated in all recruitment areas such as in Training, Events, Payroll, Labor, and etc.
April 22, 2018
Cashier (Former Employee) - Manila
This is my first work as a working student. All tat i have in my mind and skills now started from here. It help me a lot until now.The company that should be trusted
  1. A stable company but the growth is difficult and the salary is low