SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines150 reviews
Salary / Benefits
If I dont need a change of plans i wouldnt resign. This is the best company I have been. If there are 2 day offs it will be perfect, i dont mind working on holidays because you'll be rewarded if ur store reaches its quota.
Cons
You only get 1 day off but the rest is great.
Salary / Benefits
they gave fair salary good benifits and work is easy because there is teamwork.Our superiors see to it that their staff comply with standards that the company sets.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Salary / Benefits
fun place to know and experience different people from all walks of life..unlimited responsibilities even if it is no longer included in your JD, you have to perform work to please the higher ups
Pros
people
Cons
1 day off
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot at SM. I loved my job, my formative years were spent with the company. You meet different kinds of people, it is character-building. The Sy family is humble and giving. Good salary and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive and fast-paced environment. Challenging because of my assignments but it worked pretty well, I think. Management is nice. But they also shared they flaws which I also think is normal for a company.
Salary / Benefits
You will never get bored with each passing day. Loads of work must be finished. And every day you will surely learn something new. It has a fast-paced environment so be sure to keep up. People are very accommodating, both colleagues and employees.
Salary / Benefits
To work towards achieving greater success in my career trhough hard work,consistency and the ability to work with others to achieve organizational goals.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things about how to interview how to motivate the employee to do their job very well
The most enjoyable part of my job is my everyday interview to applicants
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with this company. Many of employee here is friendly and easy to be with. I missed bpnding with them after work and also when we were at the selling area 😊
Salary / Benefits
I've learned to be a confident
I applied it to my self to help my self.

Will the management is good

It helps to employees to be a responsible.

My hardest part of my job is

When my Co employee partner is absent. But Ive enjoy to this work cause of I have a lot of friends and the tradition is always there.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SM Mart Inc.?
Salary / Benefits
SM is a good company to work with. I have stayed there for four years and enjoyed my stay. In terms of work life balance you have to schedule or plan you vacation from 1st Q to 3rd Q of the year since last quarter is the busiest months of the year. If you are looking for a company that would help you develop your career it is one of the company i highly recommend.
Salary / Benefits
In this job you need to be smart,competitive,kind,fast learner and know how to communicate with the customers.Be friendly to your co workers.love your work.
Salary / Benefits
- can learn how to communicate with different types of people
- the management and benefits are good

- working for 9.5 hours a day makes employees tired and stress but the 2 days off is great

- helping others by assisting them in processing their benefits is a good feeling
Salary / Benefits
• Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers

• Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for changes, including the maintenance of order customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.

• Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.

• Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team.
Salary / Benefits
God job for everyone. Could gain knowledge and friends. Management are open for opinions of others. Nice for employee giving time for fun activities.;
Salary / Benefits
good training experience, well oriented personnel
seminars on safety and precautions, handling customers

good management

good salary and benefits

harmonious working environment
Salary / Benefits
6 days work once a week off learn how to assist costumer the management is good work culture is deferent religion the hard job is the day at sale injoyable moment is to have a new friends.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
1hr 30mins break
Salary / Benefits
 Assigned in shared services with 300 to 400 headcount and conducting orientation to welcome new employees.
 Monitors leave, absences, changes in schedule and status-changed of employee.

 Collecting and checking daily time record of security guards, rank and file up to executives.

 Managed office supplies and inventory.

 Maintaining 201 files, keeping it confidential and updated

 Enforcing policies, regulations and following the code of conduct.

 Preparing clearance file of separated employees – regular and contractual.

 Distributing pay slip and assisting on their concerns in payroll.

 Preparing and submits weekly and monthly reports.

 Evaluating the performance of the employees.
Salary / Benefits
Premiere store also in phillippines. I am happy to be a part of their bussiness. So many products to sell their. They got all of your needs in your life. My talent and skills is level up because of them.they make me feel a better person.
Pros
When anniversarry and reach the yearly sales.
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Our day in the work will start with a positive thinking and smile in our face to greet customer and to have a good communications. Most of the time our sales target was reached.
Salary / Benefits
hardest part of my Job is when the customers complained about our products.. And we handled carefully. And all my colleagues are very understanding and kind.. They are so very nice
Pros
direct to employer all our concerns
Cons
free hours