SM Hypermarket

SM Hypermarket Employee Reviews

Philippines214 reviews

Productive and helpful people.

Helpful,Productive,happy, enjoyed,goodmoral,educated, understanding, generous, treated like a family,good benefits, pleasing people, bonus,good service

Fun workplace

Its so fun working there. All employees are so passionate in working there. But the policy of absent no pay even in holidays. It so hard to get overtime pay because you jeed to file and submit first in the head office,and it takes so long

Learn to do a task on your duty

Very accommodate and have a cooperation through the working evironment. Make an advance work and mind for improving knowledge and skills that lead to the goals.

productive and fun work place

working experience to worked at sm hypermarket is not hard to say are not good but it is fan to me to work on this company, and easy to analysis all can of job

Fun work place but a confusing managemet for new employee's and a

I learn that this company they value flirting during working hours instead doing there job.And I learn that refilling the Isles of each shelf's is important so that the customers will never be disappointed seeing the self empty. And the items they can't see that the customers is looking for.I also learn that putting a tiny hole in the plastic of sugar is nessesary to put some air inside so that it won't look like a hard rock sugar in its container. When ever a customer buy it. It's very important to assist customer's to the Isle of the items they don't know where the items are place. And I also learn that the security sucks in the store.there are items not been punch in the cashier.

Pros

No free lunches.

Cons

8 long hours

Fun workplace

The teamwork is good, very nice co-workers. And a very fun experience. They are not unfair treating other workers.There's a lot you can learn anything from them.

Happy to work everyday

All guard in SM have training to sure that can handle and give the best for customer safety and happy to came at mall management surely all employees are looking good and completely uniform

Pros

Free food if have event

Cons

They take care all employees

It's great to work in a big company like Hypermarket. Working there helped me grow personally and professionally. And I am lucky to be part of the company even on a half months.

Pros

Has own ATM inside the office

stress free and pleasant

Therefore i worked at Sm hypermarket about 5 months contract, My experienced here are was stressfree and relaxed, From manager and co workmates are very friendly. The store is pleasant and the management is ok.

Pros

one hour lunch break and half hour coffee break

Productive and fun workplace

I used to work 6 days and 8 hrs per day. I learned how to manage my time and do multi-tasking. The management team are friendly and accessible. The hardest part was some customers complain or screaming at you about policies, over stock, pricing or sales which I don't made it and it's not my job to do. The most enjoyable part was that being forced to talk to people has helped me grow a lot as a person. And the connections you make with the people you work with and the regular customers are very enjoyable. It makes me feel like I’m a part of the community.

A typical day at work

My typical day at work is always pack the grocery items for the customer and guide them for what item they shall buy o brand sometimes they ask for assist

Working at SM is great.

Working at SM Hypermarket is nice. You just have to be careful in handling your cash fund and making transactions with the customer. Greet the customer with a smile. HAPPY TO SERVE! 😁

A typical day at work

It is fast paced and Happy Environment I learned more about Math especially you are a cashier. You need to be attentive to your customers and you will learn what is customer service be like. The only thing is you need to be cautious in handling the money like over and short.

Fun workplace

I really enjoyed working at SM Hypermarket. Although the work requires a lot of energy, the environment is fun and the management is also considerate to the employees.

Pros

Approachable admin

Cons

I have a lot of experience therE..i think that sm is just my first job

My experience being a cashier here at sm is very challenging because when we training here i went to sm valenzuela for 1mos after that i went to sm sucat

Very competitive

I learn how to use cashier drawer, how to know the fake money. All superior is very standard and approachable. I learned so many things and i enjoy working here

Productive and Fun

Colleagues are good, all in a workplace are helpful to each other. we develop a good customer service and provide assistance. even the superiors are close to the lower hierarchy.

Time management

We should always be ontime in going to work. It is very important to have time management. My stay at SM was enjoyable because i have lot of friends. It is encourage also that we should have smart personality.

Good place of experience

Good place of work, nice facilities, good cr & food. Have a nice staff and co-workers. Being there was an exciting and challenging work, two thumbs up :)

Good company

Make customer happy while shopping, ask the customer what he/ske was looking for. Always check the change before giving to the customer. Exact change must practice here. And also conncet always to the customer

humanity listen & learn

Upang higit na makakuha ng mga kasanayan sa kaalaman at enchance sa larangan ng hotel at pamamahala upang makapagbigay ng mabisa at mabisang serbisyo sa kumpanya at kliyente.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SM Hypermarket. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits