SM Homeworld Shopping

SM Homeworld Shopping Employee Reviews

Philippines27 reviews

Productive and fun

It is a very convenient workplace.Working with the supervisors and managers i can say that they have fair treatment to me as SA. I did not feel any competition between employees.

Pros

They don't have free snacks.

Cons

1hours break lunch and 1hour snack

It save and clean very accommodating. Co-worker’s are friendly and the manager also

It is challenging for me working in a big and well known mall like sm. They gave me an opportunity to grow as a sales representative and also as a person.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Whole day

Productive and funwork

Masaya mag trabaho sa Sm dahil parang isang family lng kayo team work sa lahat ng bagay. nagkakaisa pag may problema sa item at nagtutulongan sa problema

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

1 hour

Environment friendly

Long hours of work does not compensate that much considering the long hours of work. Do not suspend work even calamity happens like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions.

They secured by security.

They paid for night differentials. They validated tbe employee by background check if they hired the employee as a regular. But now im sad because the branch that I used to work is now near to close..

SM Home

I've been with the company for 16 years and help me to grow professionally and perdonally. Provided the needs for my family, I was able to invest on my daughthers studies .

fun and good management

i learn a lot of things about recieving stocks and if there is no deliveries i go to stock room to help the stock man if there have an costumer order and i go to selling area to give the item to the sales man

its good and safe workplace

work hard like i did ... work feed us so loved the work that we have . as a worker we have benefits and dont forget to prove what quality products are you introducing ..

productive and well balanced

i learned a lot from this company in providing good customer service and to maintain the visual display of the products that I am selling and the enhanced my competency thru sales and dealing with people

Pros

having good relationship to workmates

Cons

approval of leave

It was good and very fun workmates , supportive superiors.

Challanging job work,you do multi tasking, The salary was good it depends on you performance and attendance .management has care for thier employee .everything at homeworld is really good.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Overtime

A very productive and fun work place

Its a very productive and fun workplace .. I gain more knowledge in working there. The ambiance , the management , the security and the salary and benefits are also good . Its a very good place for you to enhance your skills when it comes to dealing with other people .

Challenging yet very helpful experience especially for fresh graduates

As a fresh graduate my experience with working at SM Homeworld provided me an opportunity to enhance my knowledge in regard to the flow of recruitment process. Part of my job was to interview and screen applicants, assist and discuss to them the needed requirements, make the documents necessary for their deployment, make ID's, ensure and instruct them on what to do during their contract signing. Being part of the recruitment team was a privilege since I gained learnings and experiences that I can use as I continuously purse my profession as an HR.

Productive and fun workplace

It is very challenging but fun to work in SM Homeworld corp. I really love assisting customers, especially when they are asking about what they need and what brand they would choose to.

Pros

Friendly workers and customers.

Cons

Long hours of standing.

Fun to work with

Its a good company and have a good benefit. colleagues and customer/s are easy to work and deal with. we can get the salary on time sometimes it is advance but not late.

Pros

good location

Cons

standing duty

Walking Around The Mall

It's my first time to work and exactly the way I foresee myself when I was still a college student. I worked in an office and did my job as a recruiter and timekeeper. It was a multi-tasking job but I didn't complain. It wasn't that hard either but challenging. I got to walk around the mall every hour of everyday. Everything for me was a first. There had been problems sometimes with my manager but we patched up things before going home. I think it's normal for a neophyte worker dealing with issues that could make them sentimental. Especially, if one is not used to get reprimanded all the time. We all have ups and down but what is important is that we all have something to learn at the end of the day.

productive and creative kind of job

i have so much fun and enjoy working in SM homeworld because of good manager and co workers that unite to work. we have a teamwork to accomplished the work everyday

Fun and challenging

Great Experience and Perfect memories. My job ethics is looking for new responsibility and obligations. The memories I have in SM are never ending and gives me a lesson too.

Fun Work place

A Fun and excitement everyday when i'm going to work. A Good surrounding i always see. A good employee a good manager and also a good senior manager i ever had.

Cons

short-term hours

So much experience and learnings that eventually lead you to betterment of your future career in sales management and customer related business or wo

Being there is a whole lot of experience that help me in improving my communication skills and also in managing people in my early age. Holding a responsibilty is chalenging esp that you are in the field of customer service but its really worth it

Pros

Sometimes free lunch

Cons

Extra overtime

Very challenging and focus.

I've been with the company for 16 years and I must say I learned a lot and has provided all my need. The only thing that is not balance about working there is you quality time with your family.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

1 day off per week

productive and fun workplace

Can give you idea on a working field as a beginner. This can be your training field to be a better employee. You can use as a steppingstone to reach your dream.

Pros

Free Lunch every month

Cons

There's a Holiday and Special Holiday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SM Homeworld Shopping. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits