SM EDD

SM EDD Employee Reviews

Philippines3 reviews

Harmonious workplace

It has been a great experience spending my on the job training to this company, I have learned a lot about construction management and working with my seniors helped me to improve my skills and workmanship.

Productive and Fun experience

You'll learn project management, since you will handle the project from the paper works to implementation at site. After you finish the project you have to do the close out report which will be a tons of paper works ahead of you. As a owner's representative, you will experience talking to your client and the contractor for the milestone dates of the project. You'll learn to communicate in group of people. HArdest part of the job as an owner's representative, you'l have a meeting with your client and you need to compromise with the schedule together with the contractor that will do the project. Enjoyable part is once the project was completed, and the store will be open in public. You cannot describe the feeling of happiness and contentment that you have finished another mall that the people will enjoy.

Pros

With free HMO

Cons

Long hours without OT pay

SM EDD Corp. has an excellent reputation for having worked on a number of retail projects from the planning to implementation stage. I learned a lot in project management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SM EDD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

SM EDD Reviews by Job Title

SM EDD Reviews by Location

Learn about SM EDD in popular locations

• SM EDD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?