SM EDD

SM EDD Employee Reviews

Philippines3 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It has been a great experience spending my on the job training to this company, I have learned a lot about construction management and working with my seniors helped me to improve my skills and workmanship.
Salary / Benefits
You'll learn project management, since you will handle the project from the paper works to implementation at site. After you finish the project you have to do the close out report which will be a tons of paper works ahead of you. As a owner's representative, you will experience talking to your client and the contractor for the milestone dates of the project. You'll learn to communicate in group of people. HArdest part of the job as an owner's representative, you'l have a meeting with your client and you need to compromise with the schedule together with the contractor that will do the project. Enjoyable part is once the project was completed, and the store will be open in public. You cannot describe the feeling of happiness and contentment that you have finished another mall that the people will enjoy.
Pros
With free HMO
Cons
Long hours without OT pay
Salary / Benefits
SM EDD Corp. has an excellent reputation for having worked on a number of retail projects from the planning to implementation stage. I learned a lot in project management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SM EDD?