SM Development Corporation

SM Development Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines118 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Always busy but not productive
People working there always render overtime. If you will not render overtime then the management will hate you. It's offering a salary higher than the minimum though so it's fine than the bank but you can learn a lot from the bank so I guess bank is better but well, it's a good foundation to work in SM then look for a better job after.
SMDC are definitely the Good Guys
Typical day at work:
- 9am to 6pm

What you learned:

- As my first company, I learned how to be proficient in MS excel, Customer Service skills, SAP and learned how to Sell, how to deal with different types of clients, also learned how to inspect a unit in the eyes of a Buyer or an Engr.

Management:

- Good

Workplace culture:

- SMDC peeps are really a Good Guys. Colleagues are all warm and you can treat them as your second family

Hardest part of the job:

- Irate clients

Most enjoyable part of the job:

- Activities (Sports fest, Halloween Trick or Treat, Christmas Party, Running Club)

- Benefits like SLA!!!
Pros
Christmas Basket
Cons
increase
Challenging job
This is the most challenging job ive ever encounter. You must be aggressive in order to close the deal with your prospect client. You must be friendly and courteous to your client so that you will get her/his trust in you.
Pros
Fun, challenging, competitive
Cons
Stressfull
No work life balance
I remember me going to work at saturdays to catch up work. Not mentioning that we already rendered OT for weekdays. Thought my boss was great and she understands us
Good Work Place and Nice People
I think SMDC is a good company but it comes for us like technical support they not focus on our goal or what we've want to achieve. But i learn a lot of things regarding in trouble shooting and some network setup
The company was great
The company was very great. You can learn a lot of things especially for being a property specialist. They also have a very good working environment , everyone is kind and approachable.
Salary / Benefits
Good company but unfortunately i belong to unprofessional team
The company and work is very good unfortunately i belong to an unprofessional team. My manager has a bad attitude and our Head have a favoritism. Not equal to all her subordinates.
Pros
Stable company and manageable work
Cons
Unprofessional superior
Good company
Good company and work mates. It may not be a work life balanced environment becaude of a 12 hour duty hours per day 6 times a week, but I am glad i was paft of this company for i had learned a lot in communicating and assisting clients
Staff satisfaction
I can see when I'm going to some SM Mall and Supermarkets the staff is happy and satisfied for thier position, they working with integrity, kind and easy to ask if you need an assisstance.
Pros
Need free meals most especially in an busy situations
Cons
As per Labor Code
Good guys
Very nice environment to work and very good company benefits.
Good compensation and Bonuses awaits. Nice Superiors good work place to grow for your career .
Na
P:

Fun and relaxing

Good working environment

Fair salary/compensation

Paid leave

C:

Long working hours for office job

Not direct hire

No security of tenure
I am an Intern
My experience of being an Intern at SMDC is quite good. The company taught me to be a more responsible person. Superiors are very kind and considerate. The tasks that have been given to me were useful.
Fun, Challenging
The staff very approachable, the employees good when you enter SM Development Corporation You'll learn a lot on how to treat co worker, inhance your communication skills, how to be a good team player as well.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and opportunities to travel
workplace is very fun got a chance to travel different countries and meet other peoples because of work. help me a lot to work with different nationalities.
Toxic Management!
Beware of "The Good Guys!" so you won't fall into their trap.

So much politics that you can no longer perform your job properly and honestly.

There are far more better places out there which you deserve than this!
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace to be with
Great management with very friendly colleagues. SMDC is highly commendable relevant to customer service. People are more than willing to help each other up.
Salary / Benefits
productive and very fun company to work for
My work in SM is fun and at the same time it gives me a challenge to do well on my job. I have learned how to work well with the team to achieve our common goal.
Salary / Benefits
Good opportunity awaits new professionals....
Being a family-owned corporation, business decision is immediate and effective. Employment opportunities for both new graduates and young professionals is encouraged.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Good ambiance with the manila bay
I'm the one who process the booking of my agent. I learned how managed all the rush paper works. The management is Good but salary is not. The culture there was very competitive because we have a big target quota that can hit by yearly because it will based the incentives of my agent it gives to me more pressure.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and workmates. New learnings and self development
I enjoyed working in this company. It has a lot of projects that you can offer and sell the in the market. The projects are well known since the developers are part of SM Corporation.
Pros
Commissions
Cons
contract renewal every 3 after months only
200% quota is a scam
A company that is competitive but lacks values. They sell without thinking about the customer. They train hundreds of sellers each month just to sell to their relatives, who normally can afford the downpayment but not the bank financing.
Pros
Top real estate company
Cons
Poor Selling Etiquette and Customer Service
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SM Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
SM Development Corporation Reviews by Location