SM Department Store

SM Department Store Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative26 reviews
Philippines26 reviews

always a patience is a virtue

a very challenging work specially when it comes to our valued costumer's in this kind of job you've encountered different types of people,you've experienced different kinds of behavior..that's why you really need to have a long patience..

Pros

free food

fun workplace

A typical day at work is always very busy. I've learn multitasking how to be more extra patient in some customer interactions or in anything that you need to accomplish on time.

This retail industry so awesome and amazing experienced

This retail industry I. Have a lot of expereinced encounter defferentiate customer it has poor or rich customer I really appreciate this industry in terms of payday time thier regulation and rules so strict it is famous shopping mall In philipines. Nice to know this company was so strict because employees might be do thier job well. Speechless this company ever you will never feel are you alone because the honor of this must be rooming around the selling area off course my self I might be do my job well I am hardworking self motivate willingness to do my work well.

Pros

Free lunches

fun work place

We work 8hours a day,we have three schedule for the morning 9:30am to 6:30pm for the middle shift is 11:00am to 8:90pm and for the closing schedule 1:00pm to 10:00,i learned how to have a better customer service and to have a confidence to face with other person with proper manners. For the management they teach the newly employed properly,so as a employe i have a lot of fun to work at sm department store.

Pros

free lunch

competetive and funplace

working on holidays unpaid overtimes very competetive easy fun work place a privelege to enhance skills and knowledge have break times and great discounts

productive and fun workplace and workmates

its good to work there you can find lot of good people with good heart can manage their employee well and gives benefits to each of their employee's and most of the managers are smiling back to you if you greet them.

Pros

sometimes they give free lunch and gift certificate

Cons

productive and good communication skills

Any schedule will be accepted. Learned on how to give customers with good communication. Following rules without hesitation. Meeting new customers everyday.

Pros

free lunch

Fun Work Place

Doing the day to day routin is kinda dull just standing instead of doing nothing i look for some thing to do to make me busy and most of the time look for a customers whose in need of some assistance, and the best thing about this job is meeting new people day by day.

Pros

Over time paid

Cons

even holidays need to work

Standards base in the company rules

During 3day sale is the hardest thing,i learned how to sell a branded product,how to take good care the costumers to give the benifets of products ,my enjoyable days are during pep talk gathering together even mangers and supervisors and my co employee we made a group meeting ang demonstrating our individua productsl

enjoyed at work

being a salesman is not that easy but then i enjoyed working here because i interact with different people. i develop my speaking skills by interacting with the customers .

Productive and fun work place

It promotes of product assisting the customer and daily inventory and written report it’s a combination of merchandising and promotion.

I can work in shifting and flexible scheduled as given by management. I can deal with different type of costumer. I can handle costumer complain without the supervision of my superior. I am happy when my costumer satisfy my service.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Long Hours

happy together

8 hours on duty i learned how to sell the item of the company and how to speak to other country or other people the management is good for the co-workers is we have any part of destination or 1 places at the time most enjoyable part of the job is when the salary is coming :)

Pros

self pay the lunch and transpo

Cons

30 mins break

Enjoying the Team Bldg.

Been a part of the job since 2013-2014. I have never realized that i would learned to be a sales representative. i enjoyed since i love what i am doing inside our store, there is sometimes that our customers aren't so happy for our service but in the end we gave our best shots to our customers.

A very fun workplace

I really enjoyed this job because i met a lot of people, Everyday you are meeting different kind of people,that helps me a lot to gain my confidence. Assisting and helping others makes me happy,because this is my passion.

Productive and Fun

Checking emails, maintain the cleanliness of the area.Management was good.The most important part of the job is meeting new friends and meet the sales target.

what ive learned

Remember to have fun. This is a great industry full of innovative, energetic, eclectic people. We are all in this together at all areas of the chain to do our part in delivering a quality project. Many we call friend…how lucky are we?

nice

• Greeted and acknowledged customers • Ensured that each customer receive exceptional service • Provided a friendly environment and maintained outstanding standards • Maintained an methodical work area • Communicated with co-workers and customers • Maintained high standards consistent with the Front End expectations

-It's so hard to work in the philippines. -I've learned that not all job in the philippines is good. -My co-workers is good and nice. -Being worked by 10hours with overtime, But don't have paid. -Being nice to others and how to communicate at deliver your job.

productive company

in how to deal with many people,and having a customer services offered

Pros

free lunches

Cons

12hrs

Productive and fun workplace

Every day I always meet different people at the store. My co-workers and the supervisors are fun to be with in the workplace. Their are supportive and guide us especially to those new employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SM Department Store. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits