SM Department Store

SM Department Store Employee Reviews

Philippines432 reviews

Productive and fun

Very good environment , good friends , good management and great service for employees.Theirs is a lot of Cons and prons.Very good experience to me thanks Sm

Pros

Lunch break and snack break

High spirited employees

Fast paced, offers training with good salary, and suppotive management. Free water. Nice chapel and recreation areas. Good discounts for employees as well.

Pros

Fast recruitment process

Cons

Redundant reports and work overload

Competitive working environment

The management in other branches like in Luzon or Mindanao or other parts in Visayas is pro-people/employee but with the management that handles the 3 branches in Cebu (Department Store) is the opposite. The management does not value their people as assets but instead as liabilities.

Pros

Many extracurricular activities

Cons

HMO cannot be availed freely by the employee, one must ask approval first from the clinic to use it, human error becomes a grave sin then which leads to deduction in salary.

Dynamic workplace, so much workload, no career growth

Dynamic workplace, so much workload, no career growth. Poor change management. Always changing functions but not rewarded. Poor career pathing. Benefits not competitive. Salaries are not increased. Leaders are always dominant type.

Pros

New office

Cons

Stressful work environment

Very nice and comfortable work place

Sm Store or Sm department store is very nice and very comfortable to work there.I don't have any words can say, but I a'm happy that I am giving a chance to be part of Sm Department Store as an employee. I love working at Sm Store!Thankyou...

Fun to work

Working at sn is my favorite experience .. i learn alot and would love to come back if possible i wish i did my very best to become a regular but maybe its not for me

Pros

Nice place to work

Cons

Schedule

Fun workplace

T'was a great experience being a former employee of this company. Healthy environment and friendly employees. Here at SM they got it all for you😊😊😊

We have team work at sm department store so we can achieve our quota

Working at sm department is very productive..You learn a lot of things specially doing your task everyday as sales personel its a challenge..Know your daily quota so you can hit the monthy quota and know your product sonu can sell it to customers.

Pros

Free meal during sm anniversary

Cons

8hrs working

it was so good and fun to work because you learn a lot of how to asist the costumers ang most of all you you will have a good friends.

you just have to be confident just do your job as a sales lady and to be nice to others and also to the costumers,assist what they need or what they ask for. be friendly.

Productive and fun work place

So much fun, beacause of the invironment, the people around me, I can chika with them, I have a lot of friends and it is so productive. I learned ao much more from my friends.

Pros

1 hour and 30 minutes break

Productive and Good working environment

SM Store has been very helpful to us with my career growth. They have taught me a lot of things which brings me to reach my full potential as a selling supervisor. I am very grateful to this company and I wish them all the best.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Limited work hours 3 days per week.

Great

It was a great starter job. Salary is good and your co-workers are nice. We had employee discounts in selected items. Management were to there employees. It gets busy especially in holidays or 3 days sale.

Competitive and Productive work place

A very relaxed employee friendly environment. Me and my colleague works harmoniously as a team, we offer a caring, effective and effecient health services to our clients.

Pros

with an exact 1 hour break.

Cons

long hoursg

Good working place

Hardworking approachable patientGoal oriented. Work under pressureAbility to listenDedicatedKind HonestGood attitude Good memory Pleasing personality

Pros

Double pay on holidays

Cons

Long hours of duty but the excess work didn't pay

A typical day of work in SM Department Store as a Civilian Guard was actually fun, exciting and stressfull. Stressfull because of the nature that we are responsible for monitoring some customers who are trying to steal merchandises from the store.

Cons

Prolong Standing

Each and every workers are very approachable and friendly in a good way..The managers are very strict when in comes in assisting and prioritizing to give the best service for the customers coz in SM we git it all for you😁.

productive management funny colleagues friendly environment yet very strict in time in you must abide the rules or else you terminated!

I was hired as coumter checker on the spot but i was disappointed when our contract was 3 months only we didnt realized it.The management didnt not tell us after signing our 6 months contract to them.

Pros

free snacks when full load like 3days sale

Cons

longs hours

Productive and workplace valuable

At closing time,manage time allowance a productive and valuable place the most enjoyable part of my job is to sales.our products and.many customers can satisfied and buy..

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short breaks

productive and fun working here my workmate and manager is good

the most enjoyable work place good ambiancesatisfied management my workmate is nice and also the managementthey give a overtime with pay emergemcy absent with pay

Pros

free coffee break

Cons

short breaks

Worthwhile and Challenging Experience

Competitive Environment Worthwhile experiences Challenging Good Benefits and Salaries Very Good Culture Discipline Meaningful Sustainable Appreciative

Pros

Very Good working environment

productive and fun

I enjoyed working and meeting new people. I learned how to deal with different kind of people. the management give us all the training we need for the job,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SM Department Store. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits