SM Cinema

SM Cinema Employee Reviews

Philippines20 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is very enjoyable. You get to interact with many customers everyday and avid movie goers. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a movie is a blockbuster hit and the line is so long and you'd have to serve people non-stop. It can be quite hectic but its really fun.
Pros
you can watch a movie after it has been showing for 1 week
Salary / Benefits
Fun workmates, team, stressful customers yet I enjoyed talking to some people specially when customers are approachable and polite. I sometimes felt tired because of closing shift/straight shift when my workmates are absent.
Pros
free food sometimes
Cons
closing shift
Salary / Benefits
A fun to work place. Good environment. Approachable staffs. I learned to handle customers and provide assistance during my tenure in this company. The location of my company is within cavite so i can go to work at ease. the travel experience is much better when im travelling to my university.
Salary / Benefits
When me and my colleagues works at the same time they wanting to give a 100 percent surely give our best and show our love and caring and hospitality acts to every costumer with a bright smile. And give them a warm welcome to every person that we encounter in Sm Cinema Company.
Pros
Sharing foods to everyone and have good work cooperation
Cons
Give free snacks when break
Salary / Benefits
The facilty is.good and my coworkers are nice and the manager too and other office staff. The salary are okay its defenitely on time of salary payment no delay.
Salary / Benefits
*Hectic work and always working in a long period of hours
*low salary

*lack of manpower

*unhelpful supervisor

* unpleasant working environment

* overtime
Salary / Benefits
we are serving people good or bad attitude, you should learn how mingle them petience to our custumer.. i learn alot of , to make the different foods like my job japaneses..
Salary / Benefits
a balanced work for me because i work as porter, meaning im in the front for receiving the tickets, while usher i assist the customers entering the cinema.
Salary / Benefits
the company gives a lot of opportunity to each and every employee to show their ability with corresponding rewards to everyone who show their hard work
Pros
free movies
Cons
casual duties
Salary / Benefits
fun work mate, funny co workers
my superior has heart to his employers

team work was always observe

my superior has fast action on a certain circumstances
Pros
free water
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SM Cinema?
Salary / Benefits
my hardest type of my work its for the presurre of the customer specially senior. and sometimes the PWD its also included. sometime the regular customer
Pros
free watching cine
Cons
free foods
Salary / Benefits
It developed my confidence in dealing with different kinds of customers like dealing or handling concerns or complains of other customers. It also develops my skills in terms of computations and accuracy in handling amount of money.
Pros
Regular
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
its not really related on my course.
but it helps me to enhance my communication skill to other people.

Friendly staff and managers.

they are very strict in schedules
Pros
no free foods
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
typical day at work when may maneger is always around and always sayig that were doing wrong.i learn nothing poor management.no communication aside of workers.always hard in our department.
Pros
nothings special
Salary / Benefits
My work in Sm as a ticketseller teach me how to communicate in customer and to handle them to feel that they are welcome. To expect them that they enjoy.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot of things in my almost two years in the company. And the most enjoyable part of my job is to train new individuals and turn them into a valuable asset of the company.
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a porter at Sm cinema way back 2011 as a contractual for 6 months.i worked for 9 hours a day with 1 and 30 minutes break.We are the first who watched the screening for a new movie and it was great.I had learned a lot,especially team work,dedication and passion for my job,my management who was there every time giving as lectured,helping us when they know we are few and a lot of customers are there to watched movie.the hardest part of my job is that the people,sometimes they are not obeyed the rules and regulation but the rest are the best.
Pros
free movie passes
good management
i enjoy alot working here,nice experience

i have learned more about customer service,how to communicate on different kinds of people.
Pros
free movies
Cons
contractual only
Salary / Benefits
not so busy during weekdays unlike weekends
how to improve customer service

management is good

co worker is good

there is no hardest job if u are enjoying your job and with your co worker
Salary / Benefits
Co-workers are very easy to work with. The hardest part of the job is whenever there is block buster.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SM Cinema. Our community is ready to answer.