SL TEMPS INC

SL TEMPS INC Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Great

Awesome company. Nice ambiance, better assistance, great process of works.’ Alert, flexible time and location Awesome staffs, nice looking, very humble

Good start for those who wants to start their career right.

SL Temps Inc. is a good company. They are as faithful to their employees as they are faithful to them. Benefits are good too. Co-workers are great too.

Pros

Monetary Benefits

Cons

Low Basic Salary

Able to give opportunities to newbies

To freshly graduates looking for a start-up job, the company helped in looking for a specific client with the right / related job. Able to communicate with the client immediately

Not Recommended

The company does not give the right amount of salary the employees must receive. They strictly follow no work no pay means, it is very difficult to take a leave even the resource is sick.

Cons

No work, no pay

Fun workplace

Fun, and at the same time challenging. Friendly colleagues and supportive bosses. Though it is only the first time I joined their company, I enjoyed the workplace and the activities connected in our work.

good

typical day rush deliver the mails, time management, fair to employees, more on field, hardest part of job is cutoff due date, delivers all mails and parcel on time.

im happy working to my dept and enjoying my job.

i'm responsible,initiative and i have may patient dealing the customers because all of the job that i've been working patient is important . all of the employees are nice and the management have their suggestion box about the wants and dont of the employees.

they are reliable agency

i have a work by there helps, and they handle me well as a contractual employee, they give all my needs and good approach even i have a question regards on my salary and other benefit

Pros

free lunch

Very productive and Fun

So many working papers but its part of the job, I learned how to maximize my time because for me TIME IS GOLD, the management was so amazing when it comes to working time, they're busy most specially when ends of the month, most of them have Filipino Values like "Pakikisama" and last the most enjoyable in part of the job, your comfortable when it comes to work, to enjoy, to love your job to be more productive.

what i learned as telemarketer was my communication skills during i make a call theres a different mood of the client. the hardest part is when they are irate. i am not satisfied on sl temps management because salary delayed and no transparency

Productive and fun

- call out, offering insurance over the phone thru credit card - how to be more responsible and focus - i am very happy to work with my co-workers - the hardest part of the job was if we did not hit the target quota - the most enjoyable part of the job was.. I am really happy and motivated because my co-workers were very cooperative and we have respect to each other.

Pros

have incentives

Cons

nice place and good ambiance

mostly high end people are going to your store because of the high end furnitures that your offering.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SL TEMPS INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits