Skycable Corporation

Skycable Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Working days is from Monday to Saturday the management is fine workplace is fine you can learn from your co workers. But the hardest part of the job is the system.
Salary / Benefits
I learn a lot and gain more experience. They will let you be a decision maker in your department. They are not strict when it comes to time, deadlines and activities. My experience is actually valuable since it is general and has a very wide scope. There will be a lot of learning and sharing of ideas.
Salary / Benefits
Although the company offers good benefits, the company lacks the opportunities given to the employees in upskilling talents and job competencies. Has slow paced career advancements and underdeveloped management productivity.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Slow career growth
Salary / Benefits
relaxing , stress free, productive work, balanced worklife, easy to get along workmates, i was an outside plant tech. we do maintenance of the area to check the availability if the customer wants to have an internet or cable, if you up for working outside then its pretty much okay.. good salary
Salary / Benefits
All my 16 years of working experience was a very challenging but a fruitfull one, this job make me proud of who I became today, this is indeed the best 16 years of my life. Thank you Sky Cable!
Salary / Benefits
I worked here for 7 months only and I treasure the good time with my colleagues. I learned how to handle the work pressure and how to extent my patience to assist the customer's complain.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent quality of service, provides benefits and good characteristics of collegues, good customer service, good provider of products and many more.
Salary / Benefits
Working as telesales agent is very challenging as you need to reach your monthly quota, but its really fun coz after a month of struggling you will get your bonus.
Salary / Benefits
Sky cable is a big company in the Philippines. I took my internship at sky cable and they helped me to improve a lot on my craft, also all of the personnel are approachable
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Skycable Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
i learn alot form my previous company (PYO) when i comes to accounting work, my boss teach alot that i can bring if i leave. but the problem is some higher official is over using their position that they "bully" other employees which i dont think is appropriate.
Salary / Benefits
Work is fun even it's tiring. Meeting different people is a challenge. But the hardest part when we don't have financial support like allowances for our daily work.
Salary / Benefits
When it come to work, Sky Cable is one of the good company. But I want some growth for myself that's why I leave the company. I want more challenges and I want to learne more.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
The facilities is like a BPO company and also i like my Co workers because all of them are Friendly and Helpful persons. My co workers help to improve my Call handling to the subscriber.
Pros
Free Water
Salary / Benefits
I am mostly doing the Financial Reports, but i started as clerk way back 1998 but now i m a Financial Controller. I have learned a lot of things, especially in the field of my expertise the management teach me well and they are very caring to thier workers. The workplace culture is very nice and very acceptable the hardest part of the job is when you starting it. the most enjoyable part of the Job is in part of decision making and budgeting and giving explanation to the Financial Reports such as Variance analysis.
Salary / Benefits
give the satisfaction of client and the clear channel or signal of the sky bundles and also the internet connection of our client to give happy and success accessibility of the social media
Salary / Benefits
My supervisor assigned me to a position which was different from what the HR gave me. I had to do part of their projects which was mostly clerical when I was supposed to be experiencing work related to engineering.
Salary / Benefits
working at Skycable is fun because you are working with your friends even if the aircondition is not working most of the time. But I found it toxic because they have no definite timetable on when to release the commission. and that upsets me.
Salary / Benefits
As on-the-job trainee at the corporation what I have observed is that the people are happily working, they managed their time as to what reports and other things to do. They are also approachable and willing to listen about new learning and suggestions. Since I have only 300 hours to accommodate the said training, I do not have any experience of having my work undone.
Pros
Freebies from different channel
Salary / Benefits
no security of tenure, they didn't after their people, more on sales and getting what they want from their subscribers, doesn't appreciate your worth as employee
Pros
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the intern was with their events, when the interns get to collaborate with the creative ideas for the events. The workplace was very comfortable.
Pros
Alot of experiences, learnigns
Salary / Benefits
the environment is very professional, all are diligent workers and goal driven people.we help each other reach the target date of the deadlines. people are fun to be with.