Sky

Sky Employee Reviews

productive and fun place to work

When I first joined Sky, I was really excited at the chance and opportunity to improve my customer service skills as well as progress within the company as I liked the structure they had. Unfortunately chances for this are far and in between. With redundancy now hitting the department I am working in too I am now taking this opportunity to do something which I feel fits me more.

Pros

Free Sky and friendly atmosphere

Cons

Managers are not so knowledgeable - lack of progression

Trabaje en ventas activas, uno de los coordinadores es nefasto

Salario base bien en comparación a los demás call'sComisiones fatalesProductos malosAmbiente de mucha presión y represiónPoca o nula idea a ideas nuevas más que las de dirección.Me tocó la época donde los supervisores que estaba tenían como 10 años promedio de antigüedad, entonces ya estaba poco motivados, luego los corrieron y pusieron a personal poco y nada calificado, gente sin experiencia y además con prácticas de ventas poco honestas, así fueron los supervisores que pusieron.

Buen empleo

Es una empresa que cómo en muchas ahí muchas inconformidades pero dentro de todo el horario matutino en el cual yo estube fue bueno.

Decent benefits

Benefits fun but hard work targets and motivation is keyGood canteen and games room and team work from day 1 friends for life. Opportunity to develop and progress if you want too

Bella esperienza

Azienda veloce, Smart, c è sempre una promo da consigliare ai clienti.

Horrific

I hated the job, the staff were cliquey and dramatic, the management don’t care about you and see you as just a number. There is no support for personal life, the 12 hour shifts with back to back calls are awful. Not to mention all the targets you have… answer the call, set an agenda with the customer, try and help (usually there’s nothing you can do), if you can’t help just tell them sky is amazing, listen to them hurl abuse at you. And once the call is done, make sure you take another one immediately or management will be on your case. There’s no time to wind down after each call, and some of them are difficult. This job genuinely made me suicidal and the best thing I done was quit on the spot.

Pros

The canteen is good

Cons

The job makes you suicidal

I will miss Sky as it was and is a fantastic company. you can be you. The perks really out way the cons. you need to be resilient as some of the customer interactions can be tough

Pros

Free TV and cheap broadband and mobile, decent pay

Cons

Long hours and hard selling at times

Great place to work with great benefits.If you work the weekends as part of your shift and need a change due to a change in circumstance and need the weekends back to yourself it's practically ImpossibleDon't go into Sales or Retention

Ambiente lavorativo stressante ma gratificante

Lavorare come Sales Account significa non avere molto tempo da dedicare alla tua vita, il chè è un aspetto per me molto negativo. Gli aspetti positivi sono il buon guadagno, la possibilità di gestirti i turni e la tipologia di lavoro, come hai la tua libertà e una certa elasticità.

Pros

Buoni pasto, turni da 6, 40 ore

Cons

Lavoro nel weekend

Too political

Was a great company but has gone down hill.Happy to cut corners and destroy staff morale.If your face don’t fit you are sidelined.Even if you follow the rules people who are in the in crowd can manipulate the system.

Awful

They don’t care about their staff they only care about hitting their targets which constantly go up and are not achievable. The bonus structure is also very poor. You are constantly watched what you are doing. It is massively a micro management environment also majority of the leaders are not real leaders they are always people who are just stepping up and have no real experience. Just a very poor working environment since head of sales came there.

Pros

City centre

Cons

Poor management. Toxic environment

Agradável

empresa sky foi a melhor empresa que trabalhei em toda minha vida

Pros

Não

Cons

Não

Worst contact centre

Sky used to be an enjoyable place to work ! However now I would not recommend micro managed, manager pretend they care but all fake and don’t get any progression opportunities unless you lick A! Targets are unrealistic and bonus is rubbish! If you suffer with mental health issues don’t apply for a job here cos they will make it worse

Pros

Cons

Long days, fake managers, no progression

Ambiente stimolante e flessibile.

L'aspetto più piacevole di questa esperienza professionale e il mix tra stipendio base e bonus a raggiungimento targhet settimanale e mensile. Se hai voglia di fare e non ti accontenti del fisso puoi guadagnare veramente bene.

Pros

Buoni Pasto e Gare settimanali e mensili.

Cons

Non ci sono sgabelli per i clienti e perché no anche per il dipendente.

Great place to work and really good work/life balance

Internal learning opportunities provided and the benefits are the key selling point of sky. Interesting work, but intellectually demanding, lots of opportunities to move around departments between BB&T to mobile or business etc.

Empresa dinâmica e agradável de se trabalhar.

Precisando melhorar no salário de seus colaboradores e benefícios.

Sin procesos definidos, por lo que los ingresos se ven afectados.

Es un desorden por completo. Situaciones que afectan tu venta, por lo tanto tus ingresos también son muy afectados.Sin seguimiento por parte de los superiores. Ambiente pesado lleno de estrés, no cumples la meta definida por cuestiones propias de la administración de la empresa, aún así pagas los platos rotos.

Pros

Vales de despensa, comisiones

Cons

Robo de clientes. Ventas ignoradas. Problemas administrativos.

Buena empresa para trabajar

Una buena cultura, con un muy buen equipo humando hacen de la empresa un excelente lugar para trabajar y desarrollarse profesionalmente

Pros

Dress Code, Equipo Humano, Cultura, Beneficio Pasajes

Cons

Alta frecuencia reuniones

Stable, Enjoyable, Team

I enjoyed my time at SKY, we were treated with respect and there was very importantly teamwork. Issues were dealt with promptly. Although working for a subcontractor providing customer services we were all treated as SKY staff and part of the family.

Pros

Free Lunches, Free SKY, cheap Broadband, very cheap mobile. Nice people. Pandemic response was regular on site testing, thermal cameras, as well as onsite flu jabs etc.

Cons

None that come to mind as far as SKY are concerned.

Well paid. Easy work. Constant and late days. Poorly managed

It’s alright most of the time. Good pay for what you do. No chance of progression if you don’t mind being a brown hole mole. If you’re hppy and you know it clap your hands

Pros

Loads

Cons

Hours, management. Cliques

Inclusive and friendly place to work

Work hard and play hard probably best describes being at Sky! Friendly people and an inclusive feel make Sky a lovely place to work. Close to the main train station and the town centre and always something going on in the office :)

Pros

Free Sky TV and good discounts, free tea and coffee in the office, you can work from home on some days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sky. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits