Here to help

Sitel Employee Reviews

Philippines1,056 reviews
Found 1,056 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Nice to work, all co workers are friendly managers are helpful though the pay is on minimum. Very good working environment. I would recommend to work here.
Salary / Benefits
I learned about volume hiring of agent positions. It was a good recruitment experience and I learned a lot because it was my second job and I was able to stay there for more than 2 years.
Salary / Benefits
I worked here as a Technical Service Rep for a month. The salary was very low. I find the shifting scheds to be difficult for me. It wasn't easy to respond to an irate customer.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Sitel for more than two years helped me boost my confidence and work with grace under pressure specially in dealing with different types of person/customer. I have learned to be more patient with people who has opposite side of my character.
Salary / Benefits
A very generous company from salary to benefits, I am very lucky to work with the best account, I enjoyed everything except my work-life balance got a little messed up because of course, night shift schedule is the worst, but that's how BPO company works and they compensate it very well so everything went well for me.
Salary / Benefits
The environment was good. It was relaxed enough not to feel too much pressure but competitive enough for you to work harder towards your individual and team goals
January 23, 2020
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a good company, they have the best benefits not just for there employees but also to there employees family. they open up the skills of there employees. They provide all the needs of there employees.
Salary / Benefits
They do their best to ensure the employees job security by providing useful trainings, incentives, good working environment, good management and supervision. A very fun place to work at with friendly employees even in competitive situations.
Salary / Benefits
It is hard to have a shifting schedules specially when during the first week of your work you are on the day time schedule and then the following week you've transferred to the nigh shift schedules.
January 14, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback here.
We will be forwarding it to the relevant department.

Thanks once again !
Salary / Benefits
Take calls and provide customer with proper assistance needed. Learned how it works and how to communicate with people more. Most enjoyable part of the job is when closing a sale to provide customer satisfaction.
January 23, 2020
Thank your for being so kind.
Your words mean a lot to us !

All the best to you !!!
1. Night Shift
2. I've learned a lot from the right and wrong usage of English language.

3. Management is well polite and hospitable as always though sometime the environment is toxic because of the duty still Staff tend to fulfill their duty.
Salary / Benefits
Compensation was really good, the environment is nice. With Sitel they help me a lot in terms of improving my ability to make sales. I learned a lot in terms of sales strategy.
Salary / Benefits
typical day at work is good,learned to be confident in taking calls and we got to follow the correct process from the beginning of the call til the end of the call.Management is a little bit strict and we do adopt to it. In our workplace culture its fun and the hardest part of the job at times is completing the call flow. Enjoyable part is to be with my teammates and just laugh our stress out and go back to the call and being alert to customers concern.
January 6, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this honest and heartfelt review.
Salary / Benefits
Responsible for keeping track of customer’s technical schedule. Obtains all relevant data in order to provide clients with accurate up to date service and product information as well as correctly address inquires and complaints.
January 6, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this positive review.
Salary / Benefits
The people were fun yet the work environment was stressful. Need more technology accesses and improvements to help the managers and senior leaders become more productive on tasks they are supposed to do.
Pros
Good medical and bonuses
Cons
Stressful work environment and leaders
January 16, 2020
Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Our main priority is to provide the best work environment and to facilitate the right tools to properly execute your job. We'll take these comments into consideration as we want to improve our impact as employers.

Josue
Salary / Benefits
This company offers a well established communication skills and also the ambiance is very good,people there also is well trainable and you can approach them any time
December 30, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this honest review.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel Princesa has a lot of benefit and opportunity to grow as an individual. I enjoyed the people that I work with especially my team mates. However it can be tough sometimes with the working hours and finding balance with your work life and outside life, surely it's not easy to do that but of course as a human we always find ways to figure things out. Lately it has been a bitter sweet experience for me because of the management that I am into right now, I'm not gonna mention the account name but I guess every bosses are different.
December 30, 2019
Thank you for sharing your Sitel experience. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review as each comment is reviewed to further improve the associate experience. We'll share this feedback with the correct department.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Sitel gives me more opportunities to enhance and improve my skills, it was fun working with the them, However, as much as i wanted to stay longer i'd still prefer work from home.
Pros
Free meals and stuffs like tumblers and jackets.
Cons
Far from home
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place, competetive salary, good environment, great teamates and manager but nightshift will shorten your life. That's why I'm looking for a job with day shift
January 6, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this heartfelt review.
Salary / Benefits
it is so much stressfull since our customers are mostly Americans from the masses. because they're going to ask you even a single penny for thier food or for them to gas up.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
Ot
December 19, 2019
It really makes us happy when our associates or former associates share their wonderful work experience in a public platform. !!!
Salary / Benefits
I had a great time with Sitel,I was molded to become an asset thru trainings and best practices.It just that I needed to exit after six years of service due to family situation.
Pros
Free lucnh, service shuttle, allowance etc.
Cons
Long hours and tiring queue
December 19, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this honest review.