Here to help

Sitel Employee Reviews

Philippines1,057 reviews
Found 1,057 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
I can say that I enjoyed staying with the company but the fact that I need to choose from job over my health. I choose to take a break first so even though I feel bad in leaving the company I just closed my eyes and choose the best thing.
Pros
More incentive depending on the LOB
Cons
Force OT
Salary / Benefits
its a nice work,but you shoud know how to balance your time especially if you have family.you should be aware of shifting hours,yu can do muti tasking.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a food company especially for the fresh graduates. I thank Sitel because they give a a chance to be their employee and i learned a lot of skills.
March 9, 2020
Thank you very much for taking your time out an leave us this beautiful note.
Salary / Benefits
I feel happy on working with sitel because they treat people fair. Everytime I work or go to work in sitel it excite me always because im learning something new. I feel happy always because my workmate and coach is helpful.
Salary / Benefits
Its good but you really need to take the graveyard shift which is the hardest part of it and the multi tasking for you calls and its really a life lesson
Salary / Benefits
learn to be strong and flexible. the support was excellent. TM and Sup are very open. you should be willing to work at any time of the day. ..........
Salary / Benefits
Environment in the field is great, learning specialist, TM, Operations Mngr. And such are accommodating and excellent in providing knowledge to their agents.
Pros
Free food during US special holidays
Cons
Late incentives
Salary / Benefits
Your career (given that you have a track record of good performance) grows together with the company. Unlike traditional offices, new and established call centers continue to expand and offer more opportunities for growth. Many call center professionals get promoted within one to two years, also BPO companies offer higher pay and numerous perks to attract prospective employees and retain existing teams. These include top-notch healthcare packages, incentives, and more. Now here are the cons. MONOTONOUS work Call center processes tend to be repetitive, making it difficult for some employees to stay motivated. Low motivation levels have been linked to poor performance, so you'll have to find a coping mechanism to overcome the monotony. Some agents engage in different social activities, hobbies, and sports. Higher stress levels Call center jobs are usually in the customer service department, which means you'd be dealing with many disappointed or worse, angry callers. You'd need more patience to be able to effectively deal with these types of calls. While BPO seats in Manila are highly desirable, they come with a considerable level of stress. Shifting schedule Call center jobs require companies to match the client's time zone. Since most of the clients are in the United States and UK, call center agents would need to work in changing shifts during the wee hours of the night to match this required schedule. If you think you are not a night person, you might want to look for an Australian account. There is no such thing as a perfect job. Every job has its unique - more...
Salary / Benefits
I have learned how to do interviews and how to interact with different applicants. I learned a lot of techniques on how to reached our goals or targets.
Pros
You'll learn how to do interviews
Cons
Stressful because of quotas
Salary / Benefits
It's a good experience for new call center agents who would like to learn more and to have more knowledge about BPO and also to have a fun working place
Salary / Benefits
the account that I handle is the best account in Sitel. Even though there are different concern of the customer I still enjoy assisting and helping them. I learn a lot about the American culture because of my work. specially my communication skill. I'm very grateful for my previous job.
Salary / Benefits
The experience here is unforgettable, the same as my previous Team Leaders who taught me about a lot of things. I am still recommending this place even if I already resigned. More powers!!!
Salary / Benefits
Fast paced work environment with convenient facilities, no need to go outside the work place for meals and snacks. The work place is highly secured and has a clinic for emergencies.
Pros
free 30 minutes breaks
Cons
Plotted Overtime
February 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing your Sitel experience. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review as each comment is reviewed to further improve the associate experience. We'll share this feedback with the correct department.
Salary / Benefits
You will be answering calls, help the customers with there concerns, such as billing, technical or sales. The hardest part of the job is interacting to people with different personalities.
February 20, 2020
We are really grateful to you for taking your time out and write a note here.It really means a lot.We are glad that you had a great time at Sitel.
Salary / Benefits
Success is not easy and this company will definitely make you work for success. 😁 But since 2016... the transformation has been really awesome and I cannot wait for the new heights of success that we would achieve as a great company!
February 24, 2020
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.
Salary / Benefits
very good training for starting career, amazing facilities and training rooms, however lacks of skeleton bay during production and peak time but still i salute the coaches and trainors
February 24, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this honest review.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first BPO company and I learned a lot.the management is cool and the most enjoyable part of the job is there are lot of fun activities specially on holidays.
February 10, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Salary / Benefits
Since it was a BPO company benefits are good, salary is not that big but its competitive. Work place is good, however since its a night work its tiring and stressful .....................
February 10, 2020
Salary / Benefits
Always try manage work from home. Give time for yourself and do not stress yourself too much. Sometimes giving your best will not showcase you. You need to be close and be friends with the higher post.
Salary / Benefits
I really have fun in working as a customer service representative at Sitel Baguio, Philippines. I recommend some to try to their company for you to develop your skills and enhance your english language
February 6, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this honest review.
Salary / Benefits
The management, supervisors and team members as a whole is great support group. It is a fast paced company that provides outstanding training and product knowledge to employees. Benefits and other perks are also given to all employees.
February 12, 2020
Thank you for writing such a beautiful note.This means a lot to us. We are glad that we were did provide you with a great time.