Here to help

Sitel Employee Reviews

Philippines1,056 reviews
Found 1,056 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Nice to work, all co workers are friendly managers are helpful though the pay is on minimum. Very good working environment. I would recommend to work here.
Salary / Benefits
I do recommend Sitel for newbies. Working at Sitel is really great. You will meet people with various backgrounds. Coaches are friendly. You will be treated as their own family. They will do everything to protect you. Although there are some problems in terms of management, I'm still grateful because this company still gave me a chance to showcase my skills.
Salary / Benefits
The job entails having to deal with different personality types and how to deal with each. Gives you the opportunity to growth and develop individually and as a team.
Salary / Benefits
This is the company I have stayed with for a long time because of the benefits and also I had so much fun working with my colleagues. Although work can be stressful because of the volume of calls we answer everyday, and salary is a little low for the work load.
100%.
Or should i say the Company have taken enough skills to train their agents. It was indeed a great experience working with Sitel. They value Customer satisfaction in line with the needs of their workers. Thank u.
Salary / Benefits
Great place to start your career in the BPO industry. Awesome Healthcare benefits, not just big of a pay. but culture is good. recommended .......................
Salary / Benefits
I want to classify my case as a blessing. The people from TA has a lot to work on during the time I got into the interview and the packages. There were delays but they are really as transparent as much as possible. For 4 months as an agent I was promoted to SME and been here for more than a year!
Salary / Benefits
It was in Sitel where I was trained to be one of the best leaders in the industry. Training was forced which allowed me to be exposed to different experiences.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is not fair. Very low pay. Bulllying is existing. Ambiance is not good facilities is not enough. Some coaches have favoritism. No consideration if you are sick. They dont listen to there employees demand.
Salary / Benefits
sitel is one of the company which have a high metric, the company is very competitive, its hard to meet their expectation on the first but once you used to it , you can tell or say that your one of the best
Salary / Benefits
There’s no perfect company. But most often, bad reviews are due to the people sitting behind the chairs, the top dogs. Some people suck at doing their job.
Salary / Benefits
My experience is is related in holding a computer,like documenting,paper works,encoding and receiving calls from the customers or client,inventory of stock may include if advice yearly.
Salary / Benefits
Though the campaign was a bit stressful, rewards are also provided for deserving representatives who exceeds the given tasks. The management was warm and helpful. Incentives were also provided once you hit the given task.
Salary / Benefits
Being a sales representative you need to be knowledgable with the product that you are offering so if the customer asks you about the product that you are selling you can answer it
Salary / Benefits
This is the company that is soooo big and wont let an agent go as much as possible. Campaigns come and go and so are agents. Culture wise OK, but compensation in terms of monetary value, Negative.
Salary / Benefits
Very thankful to the company for the opportunity- overall management are all good they handle their employees very great.

I highly recommend Sitel to other
Salary / Benefits
Sitel provides a vehicle for transportation for free for workers who live far from their workplace. And whenever a team attains 100% in their metrics, Sitel provides prizes like free pizza, breakfast, buffet, tumblers, shirts, umbrellas, etc. However, the workplace would sometimes get stressful and toxic especially that we work during nighttime and sometimes our customers are rude.
Salary / Benefits
This company is great, specially the HMO. But it's by luck that you'll find co-workers who are team-players and easy to work with, and I think it happens to agent's from other companies as well.
Salary / Benefits
If you are looking for a stepping stone, I would definitely recommend this company, but not for a long term career. Work and life balance are all depends on the individual.
Salary / Benefits
Very accomodating staff and an exciting environment.
It was enjoyable working with this company because it is has a flexible shift so you'll not get bored.
Salary / Benefits
its a nice work,but you shoud know how to balance your time especially if you have family.you should be aware of shifting hours,yu can do muti tasking.