Here to help

Sitel Employee Reviews

Philippines1,057 reviews
Found 1,057 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
I can say that I enjoyed staying with the company but the fact that I need to choose from job over my health. I choose to take a break first so even though I feel bad in leaving the company I just closed my eyes and choose the best thing.
Pros
More incentive depending on the LOB
Cons
Force OT
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is good in terms of the environment. A lot of benefits and quality training. Good location as well. They can easily provide good transportation shuttle free.
Salary / Benefits
You will learn a lot, meet different people. Multitasking skill is needed. You hvae to cope up with stress since this is a BPO. If you'll perform well you will get rewards for it.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel trained me to be competitive and quality conscious without sacrificing the customer satisfaction. The environment is fast-paced, dynamic and diverse culture.
Salary / Benefits
The compensations, benfits, HMO and other incentives are well given to all employees. The staff, admin, team leader, manager are well treated and as ease personalities from them.
Salary / Benefits
People are the best! Managers and co workers. They train you well. The coach you so well. You can rely to everyone. Every person will help each other if they didn't know what to do.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Schedule.
Salary / Benefits
The company demands too much, and gives back too little. They like to chew you out for slight mistakes, but never admit to their own, or take responsibility when need be.
Salary / Benefits
My typical routine at work is fast phasing due to midnight shift all week because our account is all bound in America.
I learned new techniques in handling customers specially an irrate one and multi-tasking jobs.

The management is fair enough to everyone.

Our work place is good and relaxed in a way the kind of our job.
Salary / Benefits
It is fun and stressful at the same time working with Sitel. Kudos to the people that I met they are all amazing and trustworthy.management are reliable
Salary / Benefits
It was a nice experience working with this company. Though the salary is not that high but the knowledge i've learned from the pass is exceed my expectation,plus the good people you are working with.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and just relaxed. People are friendly... I always thought that call centers are not for me until i was able to work in Sitel. As for my part, I had a great experience in the company-- my workmates were super friendly, we really felt the meaning of being in the team. The account I was in had a down to earth Manager. The management then took care of us well.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a legitimate company offering work for home call center jobs on a full and part-time basis. These call center jobs include paid training and full benefits. Employees receive an hourly wage and receive payments on a biweekly basis. ... The company is also strict with its work schedule
Salary / Benefits
I actually have nothing to say about sitel except for my last coach who did not give the pay for the final cutoff that i have worked for. aside from that, overall is good
Salary / Benefits
Firstly, be confident while you will be interviewed and just relax. Interviewer will make sure that you will interviewed on time. They have friendly environment.
Salary / Benefits
Worked here as Customer Service Representative. Assisting clients for their health benefits. High-tech, work-environment friendly, free coffees and lot of incentives.
Good vibes!
A lot, being patient, more understanding, flexibility

Nice, fun but very interrogating about personal life

Very fun workplace, happy working with awesome people

Talking to people who can't understand you at all

The people surrounding you especially when it's salary day!!!
Salary / Benefits
Fun place to work. This company was my first company where I stayed for almost 3 years. I started as an agent and fortunately promoted as a Learning Specialist Apprentice after a year.
Salary / Benefits
Queing most of the time! You tend not to breathe during every other calls. When you get sick, you can’t just show up and call but you have to literally go to the office clinis and let them decide if you can be absent for work or not.
Pros
Friendly colleagues
Cons
Stressful Job, no consideration with employee’s health.
Salary / Benefits
Sitel has a big contribution where am I right now but the reason why I left is because I am no longer happy with what Im doing and I wanted to explore more. Opens up other skills I have and feel more of people-oriented company.
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace,you learn to socialize with different people and efforts are recognized

pros: stable salary with benefits

cons: working schedules/ graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
No major problem encountered during my stay. I am being coached properly as well as guided accordingly on the processes of the account and the company.